The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the allenton pub on the roundabout.

That's the one. Looks like a dump but when you go inside its got all oak tables and 2 big fireplaces. Got two brand new snooker tables just to the right as you go in. Don't slouch at the marble top bar though. Very upmarket

Now now lads lets not get silly here. This injury crisis is the worst to hit any team since the creation of the game..

.. in all honesty I'd rather  we just get on with it.. but there's no denying it. No team can lose 7 starting players and be the same. Particularly not their 6 best players.

Close to giving up on this season and looking for next year. IF we can keep them all fit then we have as good a chance as anyone..

Now now lads lets not get silly here. This injury crisis is the worst to hit any team since the creation of the game..

.. in all honesty I'd rather we just get on with it.. but there's no denying it. No team can lose 7 starting players and be the same. Particularly not their 6 best players.

Close to giving up on this season and looking for next year. IF we can keep them all fit then we have as good a chance as anyone..

The worst since we had 12 first team squad and 8 starting players injured

On the topic of ticket prices, I'm afraid I'm at the point where I refuse to pay on principal.

£20 should be the maximum for a football match. It's not the West End or Beyoncé we're attending here. (By that, I mean things you attend once in a blue moon, where you expect a certain standard of production value, not something akin to Leeds-Sheff Wed).

The Forest fans have my deepest support in feeling aggrieved at this sort of pricing. We as football fans should be standing together against this sort of pricing. It's all out robbery and prices for the away end have put me off going to a number of away matches this season.

On the topic of ticket prices, I'm afraid I'm at the point where I refuse to pay on principal.

£20 should be the maximum for a football match. It's not the West End or Beyoncé we're attending here. (By that, I mean things you attend once in a blue moon, where you expect a certain standard of production value, not something akin to Leeds-Sheff Wed).

The Forest fans have my deepest support in feeling aggrieved at this sort of pricing. We as football fans should be standing together against this sort of pricing. It's all out robbery and prices for the away end have put me off going to a number of away matches this season.

i assume you didn't go to watch us at The City Ground then?

.. in all honesty I'd rather  we just get on with it.. but there's no denying it. No team can lose 7 starting players and be the same. Particularly not their 6 best players.

You nearly kept a straight face then.....

Makes my piss boil, all these cheap tickets floating that some fans are getting at about £10-£15 a game, and there's been plenty at the iPro, once Forest come and they want to charge full price, these people are moaning they're being ripped off.

Look at the bigger picture for fecks sake.

We have some of the cheapest match tickets in the league.

Well Porky Fat Trotters is injured so that'll be a fair few on its own....

If he did manage to regain some fitness by March 22nd, Forest could put him on the bench. It would be amusing seeing the other six substitutes being catapulted into the air as he sat down.

The stats say that up until the Burnley game your injuries had a positive impact on your points per game average.  The proof is somewhere in ltlf, someone posted the optima stats. Just cba to look for it.

Makes my piss boil, all these cheap tickets floating that some fans are getting at about £10-£15 a game, and there's been plenty at the iPro, once Forest come and they want to charge full price, these people are moaning they're being ripped off.

Look at the bigger picture for fecks sake.

We have some of the cheapest match tickets in the league.

I'm not complaining about just Derby per se.  In this case the full price is too much.  It's not just at Derby where we are paying too much.

I won't be best pleased about the prices being mooted for matches in the Prem next season either, should we make it.

Archived