• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasting money? Gullible fans,

Forest was worth the punt,

You promised them an iconic manager,

But delivered them a....Scottish midget

Last line probably needs some work on it to be fair

@seantaylorpress: With Owen Garvan & Johnny Williams to leave Palace, Forest's hopes of Guedioura loan look slim. Pulis said only a couple would leave #nffc

Williams is a very good prospect and has goen to Ipswich on loan today. Garvan is decent but would only be a back up for us.

They are Champions League players, my sources told me Abdoun and Djebbour chose Forest over Bayern Munich as they wanted to play for King Billy

I think most rational people know that it wasn't Billy who wanted/signed those players.

They are pushing their luck

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/02/26/sp-chelsea-startlet-transfer-nearly-ends-in-transfer-embargo-for/

Nottingham Forest have escaped punishment from the Football League after settling a cash row with Chelsea regarding the Nathaniel Chalobah loan move.

The Telegraph reported the Championship club will escape the punishment of a transfer embargo due to late payments of loan fees after the club paid Chelsea a lump sum last week.

According to the report, the Football League was considering taking action against the play-off hopefuls after Chelsea grew frustrated at the delay in resolving outstanding money owed from Chalobah's spell at the City Ground.

Honestly, who in their right mind would loan a player when there is a chance that they will have to wait for the cash?

Fridgy's Phone Tap….

<Fawaz> "Hello, Chairman speaking"

<Caller> "Hi, Mr Al-Hasawi. I am ringing on behalf of…"

<Fawaz> (Interrupting) "The cheque's in the post"

<Caller> "No, Mr Al-Hasawi, you don't underst…."

<Fawaz> (Interrupting) "Second post not arrived yet?"

<Caller> "Mr Al-Hasawi, if I might just say someth…"

<Fawaz> (Interrupting) "You are breaking up"

<Caller> "Sir, this is not about an outstandi….."

<Fawaz> (Click!) 

<Caller> "Mr Pulis, I don't think that Mr Al-Hasawi wants Adlène. Should I ring Mr Rösler now?"

"You give away free tickets with phone contracts, that's the only reason you get more fans than us"

"Your prices are outrageous"

Make your mind up.

I thought you did get a free season ticket with a phone contract?

£35 is outrageous and I agree that our tickets for big games are almost as bad. Leeds charge £36 for a seat in their away end and Ipswich charge a disgraceful £37 for their top games.

Anything above £25 is very expensive in my opinion.

Archived