Jordan Ibe

Ambitious

Tweeted by Alan Nixon (very reliable) 

''[Derby] want a left back... and maybe midfield cover. But nothing that close. Parr and Ibe long-term issues''

Having watched Ibe, I would be delighted - very, very good player. 

I'd be surprised if he didn't quickly become one of the best wingers in the division, made an experienced Middlesbrough side look pub standard. 

Article soon to follow -  :ph34r:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be quality, means we have another option on the wings to Ward, Dawkins and Russell, a position that most people I think have overlooked when discussing potential transfers. On their day, Ward, Dawkins and Russell can be great, but W + D are having a bit of a mare the last few games, would be great to have a bit of rotation in that position with a player on a similar 'on their day' quality (if anyone makes sense of that, well done). 

We have wingers that are not performing!!! we need new players if were looking to get promoted and I want promotion... Ward is awful... Get Ibe

Yeah wouldnt say we had a winger more attacking midfielders. Cant remember when anyones crossed the ball like onto someones head and Wards corners/freekick are shocking.

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/13527-transfer-window-so-far/?p=539308

'Wilson Palacios, Jordan Ibe (loan), and another striker, LB,' 

ok Corks out for now, but we got Bamford, fingers crossed Ibe, we need a LB as cover,  and Palacios from stoke on loan (i know he's been out with injuries, but maybe he wants a fresh start and would therefore be cheap-ish, but with his experience etc ?? ) and i think we're set :)

Yeah wouldnt say we had a winger more attacking midfielders. Cant remember when anyones crossed the ball like onto someones head and Wards corners/freekick are shocking.

He either can't beat the first man or overhits them.. It's a joke... Our squad isn't near good enough for PL football.. We need to spend millions (10-20 mil) to get to a PL standard

Archived