Jordan Ibe

Ambitious

We have wingers that are not performing!!! we need new players if were looking to get promoted and I want promotion... Ward is awful... Get Ibe

Bananas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you sighing about? can I not have some ambition? we need players and everyone knows it

That's Forest fan talk. They like spending the best part of £100m of two successive chairmen's money.

He either can't beat the first man or overhits them.. It's a joke... Our squad isn't near good enough for PL football.. We need to spend millions (10-20 mil) to get to a PL standard

I'm not entirely convinced you could pick a 25 from the entire Championship that you'd have absolute confidence in to stay up.

Every Championship team needs to spend more than millions if they go up.

I'm not entirely convinced you could pick a 25 from the entire Championship that you'd have absolute confidence in to stay up.

Every Championship team needs to spend more than millions if they go up.

yeah agreed but I think we need to make a statement and sign at least one quality player before the window closes to really push for that second place

well maybe he's not great quality but he scored goals for swansea when they got promoted

um no he didn't he scored quite a few goals for watford and then signed for swansea when they got promoted... he's been ***** since. so you're wrong on that as well  ;)

yeah agreed but I think we need to make a statement and sign at least one quality player before the window closes to really push for that second place

I'd love us to, but SMc is quoted as saying that he doesn't think there are players available who we can afford who will improve us and so its more likely to be loans. Not really bothered tbf, if they improve us then jobs a good un.

How many more loans can we have? I'm worriesd for next season if we don't go up and can't get these loans again that's all.

You can have as many as you want within reason (but no more than 3 from any one club and no more than 5 in the match day squad). I think the way these lads have come on, if we don't go up Premier League clubs will be bending over backwards to lend Steve McClaren their young players. The regulations tend to talk about over-23 loans.

How many more loans can we have? I'm worriesd for next season if we don't go up and can't get these loans again that's all.

i think it puts us in a better position because we wont have any baggage that we need to offload.

Say we signed Whitbread on a permanent deal and got promoted we would be wanting to get rid of him to get in some premier league quality. 

Yes i do agree however though that if we do get promoted and we do not get the likes of Wisdom back then this could affect the team chemistry that we have built so far. 

Archived