Ear Plugs

rammieib

The whole noise thing must be deliberately aimed at keeping people in the concourse so they spend money. There is no other reason for it, no fecker likes it.

While we're having a moan, what is the logic that means you can balance a boiling hot cup of coffee and a volcanically hot pie as you struggle up stairs and past people to your seat but you can't take a plastic glass of warm beer up? Who decided we can't drink beer in view of the pitch?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole noise thing must be deliberately aimed at keeping people in the concourse so they spend money. There is no other reason for it, no fecker likes it.

While we're having a moan, what is the logic that means you can balance a boiling hot cup of coffee and a volcanically hot pie as you struggle up stairs and past people to your seat but you can't take a plastic glass of warm beer up? Who decided we can't drink beer in view of the pitch?

Except its almost impossible to spend money in the concourse.......unless you can be @rsed to cue for 15-20 minutes.

Your friends and mine the Tory toss ers....

Said it many times that the music is

a) not wanted or needed

b) is too loud

and

c) rubbish anyway.

Which leads me to ask Daveo & Boycie

Could we open a thread on here, canvass our fan objections then possibly forward it by way of Email to the club?

Maybe members could post suggestions on what the club could do instead.

My suggestion is to have RD through the speakers. Team news, build up, fixtures, things like that. A bit like what Watford do?

Or if this isn't possible, just have nothing at all.

All this dreadful deafening rubbish is so bad it really is embarrassing. And fan cam? Stupid bordering on ridiculously stupid.

And another thing. Player interviews and thoughts on the big screen. Pointless or what? I listen every week and still can't make out what they're saying cos even that volumes too loud.

Something needs doing surely?

Said it many times that the music is

a) not wanted or needed

b) is too loud

and

c) rubbish anyway.

Which leads me to ask Daveo & Boycie

Could we open a thread on here, canvass our fan objections then possibly forward it by way of Email to the club?

Maybe members could post suggestions on what the club could do instead.

My suggestion is to have RD through the speakers. Team news, build up, fixtures, things like that. A bit like what Watford do?

Or if this isn't possible, just have nothing at all.

All this dreadful deafening rubbish is so bad it really is embarrassing. And fan cam? Stupid bordering on ridiculously stupid.

And another thing. Player interviews and thoughts on the big screen. Pointless or what? I listen every week and still can't make out what they're saying cos even that volumes too loud.

Good points.....

I can hardly even see the big screen, but you are absolutely right about the player interviews. They are so out of date the players keep referring to Pride Park Stadium instead of iPro.

Who is head of media - is it Gibbo? Whoever it is needs to get his house in order. Failing that, pull the bloody plug on the lot of it and let us just enjoy what we are there for - 90 minutes of live football. Nothing else matters for the vast majority of people assembled there.

I'm sure we were demanding a big screen the other year, now we have one it's like the tv at home, no ones watching it and everyone's on their phones.

Which makes me remember, didn't the big screens promise us 1million a year for player recruitment?

Well, we've had em a year, so this year should be pure profit, no?

Archived