Bring a scarf - Chelsea cup tie.

jagerbob

Absolutely no idea. I was always trying to stay out of trouble, but the people I always ended up standing with at matches were Fagin, Wrestler, Martin Conway etc. Luckily I managed to avoid the major confrontations - bunged out at Forest, arrested on a train to Sunderland but no charges.

Squeaky clean, your honour.

I think he's still cleaning windows around Ashbourne rd and Stockbrook area.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's still cleaning windows around Ashbourne rd and Stockbrook area.

Must be getting towards retirement. I'm sure he's 2 or 3 years older than me.

Kinell, are we Burton Albion?

Why are we acting like we've just drawn some giants? What's with the small club mentality?!

Totally agree.

I remember when Chelsea were getting 8k back in the 80s.

If it wasn't for Abramovic's cash and the "glamour" ignited by Sky and the Premier League creating a club that's fashionable to support they'd be nowhere.

Hate it when I see people wearing their shirts in Derby. Nothing but glory hunters.

Totally agree.

I remember when Chelsea were getting 8k back in the 80s.

If it wasn't for Abramovic's cash and the "glamour" ignited by Sky and the Premier League creating a club that's fashionable to support they'd be nowhere.

Hate it when I see people wearing their shirts in Derby. Nothing but glory hunters.

I think its fair to say Chelsea arent the club they were back then.

I always saw them as a bit like Villa, a bigger club than us, because they could get 40-45k when a man utd or liverpool were in town... but their average was more like 19,000 same as Derby.

But Harding, then Romans money did change things, and argue against it or not, since Arsenal went off the boil they have been United title challengers year in year out for best part of 10 years.

Theyve been to several Champions league semi's and won the thing 2 years ago, as well as unluckily losing the shoot out to man utd in moscow.

The shirts on kids is annoying, but they are a bigger club then Spurs these days, and they arent the same club as they were in the 80s and early 90s.

Tbh the whole scarf thing isn't for the Chelsea fans or their players its for the TV cameras and the fans that are coming who don't usually come. If by creating a great atmosphere Derby can attract a 100 more fans to their next home match, then it's all worth it.

Saw my first half and half scarf at the Barnsley game... The mug was standing behind me in the food line.. :angry:

Made it clear some things are unacceptable and you have to be some sort of moron to wear one.

Fair play to the culprit he was seen later minus the scarf.

Mission accomplished.

:angry:

Got bought one of the half and half scarves for Xmas. It's nice as a commemoration (especially if we beat them) but I'll stick to my trusty black and white striped scarf for games :)

That's someone off next Christmas's prezzy list then.

Just bought a bog standard retro stripey one off Amazon......

Fed up of not having one.

Started wearing one again myself to away matches. Useful for Dale Cavese

Archived