Bring a scarf - Chelsea cup tie.

jagerbob

I was interested until it said 'from a pet free home'.

.........And then i just felt depressed.

Poor buggers. Is the heartbreak of having a pet-free home driving them to part with such an obviously valuable and highly treasured family heirloom (from 2012) to complete their misery?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw too many people with half and half chelsea scarves at barnsley. made me feel sick.

Christmas presents from senile grandparents.

And no, I didn't buy one for Snappy.

As souvenir items, they are fine. Keep it, pin it up, look back on it as a reminder of the day the world started to take notice of little Derby County again - but don't wear it to the match. Wear your black and white scrav and scream your lungs out.

As souvenir items, they are fine. Keep it, pin it up, look back on it as a reminder of the day the world started to take notice of little Derby County again - but don't wear it to the match. Wear your black and white scrav.

I still don't get that. You can get commemorative scarves without them being half and half.

As souvenir items, they are fine. Keep it, pin it up, look back on it as a reminder of the day the world started to take notice of little Derby County again - but don't wear it to the match. Wear your black and white scrav and scream your lungs out.

Its in my lads cupboard - bet Boycies lads jealous

Still got both programmes and tickets too.

Please cut the scarves in half prior to bringing them out in public. Remember to bring the black-and-white end. I wouldn't even buy a half-and-half if Barcelona rolled into town, I'm a Derby fan, a bigger club is just a bigger scalp for my club at the end of the day.

Please cut the scarves in half prior to bringing them out in public. Remember to bring the black-and-white end. I wouldn't even buy a half-and-half if Barcelona rolled into town, I'm a Derby fan, a bigger club is just a bigger scalp for my club at the end of the day.

I would for a friendly, but not a competitive game.

We swapped scarves with some Cremonese fans at Wembley as a memento which i find acceptable, but to wear 1/2 and 1/2 is just wrong imo.

For a competitive game, I agree. I swapped a Derby scarf with a Spartak fan back in 72 (Black and red I think - lost it a long time ago)

However, if someone had produced a half Bohemians half Derby scarf in July, I would definitely have bought one - and worn it. Friendlies only.

For a competitive game, I agree. I swapped a Derby scarf with a Spartak fan back in 72 (Black and red I think - lost it a long time ago)

However, if someone had produced a half Bohemians half Derby scarf in July, I would definitely have bought one - and worn it. Friendlies only.

Did you see that mad Bohs fan dressed as Denis the Menace? He couldn't have attached any more merchandise on him, he was like a Bohs Buckaroo, someone gave him a Derby scarf, dunno how he wore it, it was sweltering.

Can understand swapping/friendlies - that seems a perfectly acceptable cultural exchange. I suppose this is more irksome as its Chelsea, I'd class Villa as a bigger club.

Did you see that mad Bohs fan dressed as Denis the Menace? He couldn't have attached any more merchandise on him, he was like a Bohs Buckaroo, someone gave him a Derby scarf, dunno how he wore it, it was sweltering.

Yes - Dennis the Menace is Bohs official mascot - their equivalent of Rammie.

Archived