Bring a scarf - Chelsea cup tie.

jagerbob

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can.......but i actually got told off by a steward for drinking from one once.

Pathetic isn't it.

Me too, they tend to turn a blind eye now though!

They obviously weren't around when a big bloke called Fagin used to smash the tops off bottles of brown ale on the railings at the front of the Ozzo end, and drink from the broken bottle.

i detest the half derby half chelsea scarfs, please only bring black and white, you're going to the game to support derby not to see chelsea!!!  

Are these actually going to be available?

Anyone that wears one of these is a c*nt of the highest order. My hatred for these cannot be put into words. 

Please, as a forum, find these people, and lynch them. 

They obviously weren't around when a big bloke called Fagin used to smash the tops off bottles of brown ale on the railings at the front of the Ozzo end, and drink from the broken bottle.

Fagin was a prat (don't tell him I said that)

It was the great coat, Don't think it saw water unless it rained or he swam in the trent.

I wonder what happened to him?

Last time i saw him was 1978 in the Taj Mahal restaurant on Curzon St......the night Scotland played Peru

He was wearing a kilt.

As soon as he came in with his heavies, the waiters ran about picking up all the spare cutlery.

We're soooo lucky to have Chelsea visit us. Fancy a club like that coming here to a club like us.

Maybe one day we'll play them in a league game. No, I'm kidding. That's never going to happen.

Massive game. I'd rather lose to Barnsley and Wigan AND Huddersfield to claim such a gigantic crowd in a stadium crammed with loyal Rams fans.

We're soooo lucky to have Chelsea visit us. Fancy a club like that coming here to a club like us.

Maybe one day we'll play them in a league game. No, I'm kidding. That's never going to happen.

Massive game. I'd rather lose to Barnsley and Wigan AND Huddersfield to claim such a gigantic crowd in a stadium crammed with loyal Rams fans.

It strikes me that you're the only one making a fuss over this, toting at non-existent giants. Are you from La Mancha?

I wonder what happened to him?

Last time i saw him was 1978 in the Taj Mahal restaurant on Curzon St......the night Scotland played Peru

He was wearing a kilt.

As soon as he came in with his heavies, the waiters ran about picking up all the spare cutlery.

Got banged up a couple of times, then seemed to disappear. Probably one bath in the Trent too many.

Now there was a character.. Used to wear that old great coat..

Had a swim in the Trent one year I seem to remember

Fagin was a prat (don't tell him I said that)

Who was he?

Where was he from?

He looked like big swashbuckling pirate to a little kid like me.

Who was he?

Where was he from?

He looked like big swashbuckling pirate to a little kid like me.

Absolutely no idea. I was always trying to stay out of trouble, but the people I always ended up standing with at matches were Fagin, Wrestler, Martin Conway etc. Luckily I managed to avoid the major confrontations - bunged out at Forest, arrested on a train to Sunderland but no charges.

Squeaky clean, your honour.

Absolutely no idea. I was always trying to stay out of trouble, but the people I always ended up standing with at matches were Fagin, Wrestler, Martin Conway etc. Luckily I managed to avoid the major confrontations - bunged out at Forest, arrested on a train to Sunderland but no charges.

Squeaky clean, your honour.

He looked a bit like Lemmy from Motorhead from what i can remember

Archived