stay focussed

ronnieronalde

'Now then, there's probably no need to do this at all, but I don't want people to think I've buggered off cos Nige isn't manager anymore.

I'm really struggling to STOP coming on here for hours every day, it got into such a habit that now it's taking sometimes 3 or 4 hours out or my working day EVERY day.

I'm running my own business and unless I stop doing it, it's going to close me.

So I've installed some software called stay focussed, I've limited the time I can read this site (and all other football forums) to ten minutes per day.

I'll miss a few of you and to those I'll be over for a couple of games early in the new year, at some point I'll PM you with a message inviting you for a beer. it's been quality getting to know some of you a bit better. I'll be back on with a donation and a plug for the book in a couple of months.

Unitl then I'm off for a while, enjoying the games without the stress of being too closely involved.

I honestly think that by the time I'm back Derby will be in the play offs with a big enough gap to relax.

Wishing you all a happy second half of the season!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take care ronnie! I had days when I'd check my phone in between troweling up and I'd be too long on it and have to fight like fook to get the plaster back.

I don't do facebook or twitter though. This is my only vice.

All the best fella. You'll come around to The Mac.

I know the football romance story of Clough ending prematurely kind of killed it for you but the bug will come back.

I stopped going to games for a bit a few years back too because I lost the bug.

When you're back you'll eat, drink and sleep the game again. Whether you want to or not.

only 10 minutes of allowed on that program ,, thats like going to watch the star wars trilogy and leaving when the coming attractions have finished

?

Coming attractions?

DFSHPD.

Archived