iPro Stadium

DcFc Dyycheee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqoBJEQ5O_w

Couldn't care less what the stadiums called and with how the financial fair play seems to be working it will mean a bigger transfer budget for the next 10 years I think?

Good piece of business, and iPro Stadium actually sounds okay to me

Totally agree. This is a very good deal. £700,000 a year is not to be sniffed at. iPro Stadium sounds ok to me. What's the problem? How much did Russell cost?

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad name, or a bad deal.

However, the company seems nothing more than a start up with big ambitions... unless they've got huge backers, paying Derby County £7m over ten years is a huge outlay. 

End of the day, iPro stadium isn't an awful name and if I'm honest a darn sight better than Pride Park. £7m is nothing to sniff at and if it means a bigger wage bill then I'm all for it. 

As was mentioned earlier, the clubs being taken in a great direction: fantastic coaching set up to compliment great facilities, increased media exposure leading to a more positive atmosphere around the club, premier league loan signings, more income without any extra outlay... up, up and away I say! Premier league 'ere we come!

better to spread out the costs than getting ten years worth of money at one go, espcially under FFP.

Also doubt this company will be able to get 7 mill at one go just to give to a football club.

FFP is a shambles! It'll never be enforced! I can think if countless ways around it such as owner sponsorship, one off season tickets etc. any half decent accounts company will tear it to shreds! FFP was an excuse for Tom Glick to not spend money, now he's at man city do you think he has similar views on it?

FFP isn't fair as such either, parachute payments make an uneven playing field! Unfortunately are necessary due to poor financial management!

Spread the costs?? It's not costing us anything, it's a bonus for one year! Will boost accounts for this season massively and help with your fabled FFP in one lump soon?

Just think this is a damp squib! Not bothered about name change but £700k a year is nothing nowadays! Won't enable us to break even in the championship and will pale in comparison to prem tv money! At least a lump sum would enable a big investment towards a promotion push

Archived