Movember games

froggg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone watch motd 2 extra just now?* They were discussing goal of the month for October and Kevin Kilbane put across a pretty convincing argument for Kasami's goal. He also claimed that it was the best goal ever in the premier league, which is debatable of course.
What really annoyed me though was some bloke (not sure who he was) was trying to claim that it wasn't a great goal because it was only for Fulham against Palace and against Julian Speroni who isn't one of the world's best goalkeepers. What a load of *****. I don't believe any goalie in the world would've saved that shot and so what if it wasn't scored in a match between any of the "big four"? His attitude really annoyed me.
Rant over...

* for future reference I wouldn't bother watching it, it's *****.

Did anyone watch motd 2 extra just now?* They were discussing goal of the month for October and Kevin Kilbane put across a pretty convincing argument for Kasami's goal. He also claimed that it was the best goal ever in the premier league, which is debatable of course.

What really annoyed me though was some bloke (not sure who he was) was trying to claim that it wasn't a great goal because it was only for Fulham against Palace and against Julian Speroni who isn't one of the world's best goalkeepers. What a load of *****. I don't believe any goalie in the world would've saved that shot and so what if it wasn't scored in a match between any of the "big four"? His attitude really annoyed me.

Rant over...

* for future reference I wouldn't bother watching it, it's *****.

Didn't realised you posted on here Kasami, nice to meet you..

:ph34r:  :lol:

Archived