Movember games

froggg

Kinell MOTD is doing my head in.

"All the best teams play in triangles". Is that how Fergie won so many titles?

"The clue was the ball veered" (criticism of a linesman about 40 yards away after 2 replays show the ball changed course by about an inch)

And why don't Cardiff just ask Arsenal fans for a date and stop flirting with them.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle are doing well.. I'm quite pleased for Pardew as he's constantly getting flack from one of the most fickle set of fans in the country..

I'm pretty sure Man Utd, Chelsea and the invincible Arsenal side never played in triangles..

Gareth Bale seems to be doing alright for Real Madrid.. It will be a test when he comes up against some of the better sides, as he had zero impact against Atletico and Barca.. Just like Ronaldo for that matter....

Bale seems to be similar in that he can dominate weaker opposition but goes missing in the big games..

Bayern Munich have already won the Bundesliga.. No one will catch them and they've already played Dortmund, Schalke and Leverkusen away.. They'll probably go through the whole season unbeaten.

Hoffeinhem in 14 games have scored 32 and conceded 34.. So basically a Hoffenheim match averages 4.7 goals.. What a side.. They've already had a couple of 2-2 draws, a couple of 3-3 draws, a 4-4 draw and an impressive 1-5 win away at Hamburg and a not so pretty 6-2 loss at Stuttgart..

Their fans can hardly complain about value for money.. What spending on average around $9 a ticket.

Been watching a bit of German football lately. Loads of goals!

Watched Bale last night too. His goal in the first was well taken but the keeper did punch the ball into his path. His cross for Benzema was perfect.

However their opponents were worthless. If you make so many stupid decisions against Real Madrid then you're lucky to lose by only 4. Waste of time turning up if you can't even manage the simple stuff. Most frustrating performance I've seen in a while. Decent players but every move broke down because of one idiotic decision or another.

Archived