watches....to dream on for

froggg

• 5 weeks later...

Bremont is killing me with their new watch models. There are several that I'd love to get my hands on but as things stand doesn't seem likely I'll never get to buy another one.

So try to cheer me folks. Post your favourite model of Bremont line.

Or any other.

On 5 December 2015 at 22:24, Cisse said:

Hey Chris have you taken your eyes off the watch yet ? :p

Hi Cisse, sorry for the delayed response, I have only just seen this comment because I've only just stopped looking at the watch.

I'm still in love yes. Unfortunately the missus has banned me from looking at it whilst we have sex, she got tired of the box digging into the back of her head. 

• 2 weeks later...

Devastating news for Finnish watch hobbyist. The man that was the number 1 seller of great vintage watches here died a week ago. Our country is so small and the watch circles are even smaller so this is an awful news.

The man that passed away sold me about a dozen watches over the years and was such a nice guy and a true gentleman. I think I will post pics of some of his watches here at some time to honor him.

Does anybody know a good and trustworhy seller of vintage watches in Derbyshire or Birmingham ?

3 minutes ago, Cisse said:

Devastating news for Finnish watch hobbyist. The man that was the number 1 seller of great vintage watches here died a week ago. Our country is so small and the watch circles are even smaller so this is an awful news.

The man that passed away sold me about a dozen watches over the years and was such a nice guy and a true gentleman. I think I will post pics of some of his watches here at some time to honor him.

Does anybody know a good and trustworhy seller of vintage watches in Derbyshire or Birmingham ?

Sorry to hear this Cisse , chances are they will auction off his collection ?

Sorry to read your bad news Cisse. But it made me wonder. If this gentleman's passing has left a gap in the market as it were, would this not be an opening for you to explore ?

You certainly know your stuff when it comes to the watch game, would it be insensitive to enquire about buying any stock he may have left behind and go into business yourself ?

On 13 January 2016 at 20:28, Cisse said:

http://watchesofdistinction.com

Hampshire though Cisse