watches....to dream on for

froggg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, today I decided to put my CAD skills to the test. By far the most complex thing I've ever done on a CAD system before. 

I'm not massively happy about it, but thought some of you guys might like to see my first attempt. Any criticism would be appreciated. Not finished obviously but you can tell what it will look like in the end.

As you can see it is Hublot/AP inspired with the face inspiration coming from a picture of a Boeing 747 fan that I have.

Render 2.png

Edited by Chris Mills

Well, today I decided to put my CAD skills to the test. By far the most complex thing I've ever done on a CAD system before. 

I'm not massively happy about it, but thought some of you guys might like to see my first attempt. Any criticism would be appreciated. Not finished obviously but you can tell what it will look like in the end.

As you can see it is Hublot/AP inspired with the face inspiration coming from a picture of a Boeing 747 fan that I have.

Render 2.png

that's great that is.

i can tell its a watch and everything.

it speaks for itself does that.

a timeless classic.

With my amateur eye I'm looking and thinking Banzai, Bullseye and a anus

Damn, you found me out.

that's great that is.

i can tell its a watch and everything.

it speaks for itself does that.

a timeless classic.

For a second there I thought you were joking. If there was ever a king of puns you'd get the crown.