Ian Moody

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been interviewed and I'm happy about that. Like Andy says though we don't know a lot about this type of role in England and also the people who do it generally do it away from the limelight. He seems to be rated though and so the only stumbling block I can see would be his working relationship with McClaren. As long as they get on and appear to have the same sort of ideas then I'm sure it would be a great appointment.

i liked the idea. my one point would be is who has cardiff got in, im not the best but i cant remember an really big players?
I read (and someone did post it up on another thread) an article from the Welsh Post that rated each of the players he was involved in signing and most of them were 7 out of 10 upwards. Only two got really low marks and they were a midfielder who's been out injured for a year and Brayford who hasn't even had a kick yet. I found it amazing they got Frazer Campbell for about 600k. Bargain...

His route to a Director of Football role has been really bizarre. Started as an interpreter for Italy in Euro 96' then became a sports journalist at Football365, then Press Officer at Watford. Not saying that is good or bad, just seems different.

Wasn't Mourinho Bobby Robson's translator before getting manager's post at Porto?

Archived