NC to SUFC

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm of the opinion that Rush isn't here to maintain the status quo; he was determined to make a mark.

It's his baby now and it seems he wants everyone to know it.

Whether he succeeds or not - time will tell.

I'm afraid you're in the minority here. NC was inept and negative on and off the field despite the funds provided. Part of a Managers role is to manage upwards and manage expectations of his bosses.. He did neither. Fair play to Rush I say

I'm afraid you're in the minority here. NC was inept and negative on and off the field despite the funds provided. Part of a Managers role is to manage upwards and manage expectations of his bosses.. He did neither. Fair play to Rush I say

As I say, time will tell at which point no doubt the debate will begin all over again.

You really have not read what has been posted, i would say that the feeling is 50/50 to Nige going and if it was right and just.

There are a few things that Nigel achieved, rebuilt the youth set up, managed to get rid of the dead wood, stabilise the club.  maybe he was naive in managing his superiors, however that trait must be from his Dad's gene pool as Brain was ***** at that or would have been England Manager.

Nigel took over when we where terminally ill and in danger of doing a forest/leeds/wolves he stopped the rot and got us on a slow path to recovery, probably drained him as much as the fans.

You really have not read what has been posted, i would say that the feeling is 50/50 to Nige going and if it was right and just

There are a few things that Nigel achieved, rebuilt the youth set up, managed to get rid of the dead wood, stabilise the club.  maybe he was naive in managing his superiors, however that trait must be from his Dad's gene pool as Brain was ***** at that or would have been England Manager.

Nigel took over when we where terminally ill and in danger of doing a forest/leeds/wolves he stopped the rot and got us on a slow path to recovery, probably drained him as much as the fans.

That's a fair response. I wouldn't like to comment on the 50/50 of opinion on this post. I was commenting on my views of the fans opinions in general. I thinks most were pleased to see NC leave and would have liked it to happen 12 - 18 months earlier.

"We worked for an unbelievable chairman at Burton, and then we worked for a some good owners at Derby generally speaking, so it was only the last 9 months or so when it changed at Derby."  Clough regarding owners on Blades Player.
Basically, reading into it, when Sam Rush came everything changed for the bad in Clough's eyes.

"We worked for an unbelievable chairman at Burton, and then we worked for a some good owners at Derby generally speaking, so it was only the last 9 months or so when it changed at Derby."  Clough regarding owners on Blades Player.

Basically, reading into it, when Sam Rush came everything changed for the bad in Clough's eyes.

Yes that's right, when someone eventually challenged him to move the club forward for a change

Clough was really annoyed when Sam Rush came in, looked at what him and his pals were doing, and asked why we were being coached like a Sunday pub team.

How many times did he say "errrr" in his opening interview?

".photobucket.com/albums/v430/ChrisO1/Vic_Bob_Handbags" alt="Vic_Bob_Handbags">

Anyone seen the interview where he is on about Sheff Utd being a proper football club? Seems to have a dig at us Derby fans, something along the lines of "you get your modern stadiums where they have 25000 and it is really quiet but this place only has 17/18000 and they raise the roof off the ground"

Anyone seen the interview where he is on about Sheff Utd being a proper football club? Seems to have a dig at us Derby fans, something along the lines of "you get your modern stadiums where they have 25000 and it is really quiet but this place only has 17/18000 and they raise the roof off the ground"

And he'd be right!

And he'd be right!

Maybe so but doesn't mean he should have a dig (even if it is only a small one) as the majority of fans were very good towards him and endured some very poor run of results but still didn't turn on him.

The reason why it was quiet was because of him!

Pride park rocks when we're enjoying our football.

The attendances are rising since he was sacked.

Wait till Saturday I can feel the buzz already!

What a prat

I'd like to think NC has more class than to actually slate the fans, after all, the massive majority of fans, never turned on him vocally..

Sounds to me like he hasn't slated the fans.

Sheff Utd are languishing, badly, and he's there to give them a lift. He'll use anything, so getting the supporters on his side is really important.

Fair play to him.

Sounds to me like he hasn't slated the fans.

Sheff Utd are languishing, badly, and he's there to give them a lift. He'll use anything, so getting the supporters on his side is really important.

Fair play to him.

oh stop lauding him McClarens our manager now Cloughs history

Archived