Tony Mowbray

Day

Scarcely surprising - the worst manager since David Brent.

Not sure that's true. Just MIddlesbrough is an awful awful club.

Mowbray is the man that started off the West Brom philosophy and had them playing some amazing stuff a few years back.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know an ex player who agrees, him and stockdale we're not in schwarzer's league. A bit like I think we would have stayed up in Jim smiths last season had poom been fit, he was worth 10 points a season compared to Andy Oakes

Absolutely - I don't think it's a coincidence that Fulham saw an upturn in results when he went there either, although obviously I'm not attributing that solely to his presence.

I know an ex player who agrees, him and stockdale we're not in schwarzer's league. A bit like I think we would have stayed up in Jim smiths last season had poom been fit, he was worth 10 points a season compared to Andy Oakes

To think we went for Hoult and Poom to Oakes and Foletti.

And I think you mean Turnbull not Stockdale, Stockdale went to Fulham from Darlo.

I wouldn't say Fulham improved because of Schwarzer.. Afterall they had Van Der Saar before him..

I thoought he did a top job at West Brom.. And he did an excellent job at Boro for the first year, he took over when they were in the bottom 3 and inherited an overpaid bunch of Scottish scrap from Strachen.. He took them to midtable and then they were on for a top 6 spot the following season until they blew it..

They also did well for the first half of last season too, who knows what has happened to them since then..

Mowbs will easily get another job at this level..

I'm surprised he's not managed a international side. Think it would suit him ie (ROI, Wales NI or a small Eastern European nation) think he would be quite talented at that level

"47c5daa51aada6f35ea266e72cff2c84" alt="47c5daa51aada6f35ea266e72cff2c84">

A mate of mine who supports Boro said there's a few rumours Boro have agreed a deal with Forest to talk to Billy. I personally don't think there's much chance of him going Boro but it would be hilarious if 'King Billy' left   :lol:

"47c5daa51aada6f35ea266e72cff2c84" alt="47c5daa51aada6f35ea266e72cff2c84">

A mate of mine who supports Boro said there's a few rumours Boro have agreed a deal with Forest to talk to Billy. I personally don't think there's much chance of him going Boro but it would be hilarious if 'King Billy' left   :lol:

I'd love it  ;) 

Archived