Press conference this morning streaming on YouTube

HeyHudson

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

said all the right things, sounded passionate about it, which is always nice. obvious gaff with the mention on Simmo scoring against Palace but we can fortgive him that..!

I am genuinely excited about it now...and he couldn't ask for an easier start.

So obviously tapped up weeks ago....

So on that basis, we will continue to flatter to decieve and our Season will be all but finished by January as we languish in mid-table mediocrity!

So much for changing the manager in a bid to finish in the top 6

at least we will be here for next season not in league one like if clough was still here

I saw more passion in that 5 mins with McClaren than I did in 5 years worth of Clough interviews

You would have been really happy with Di Canio as manager then.

at least we will be here for next season not in league one like if clough was still here

What a daft thing to say. Anyone who's watched the games this season would say we might not make the top 6 the way we're going but there is zero chance that Clough would get us relegated.

The Clough team/style had mid-table written all over it.

That's not fair.

Nigel would not have gotten us relegated. OK, I don't think he'd have ever gotten us promoted and it was all getting boring. But let's not cast silly aspersions about a man who clearly gave this club all he had.

Archived