Wooooaaaah la la la la la

PrivateDerby

Like or No Likey?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe the Leicester match changed my opinion on this... It used to make me cringe for a couple of reasons but do you know what? It sounded pretty fookin good on Tuesday night.

When more joined in it sounded decent and our lads found more energy from somewhere (obviously not enough to keep two goals out but...)

Sounds good when whoever it is drums/bangs in between aswell. Yeah it's foreign and sang all over but so are all of them.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe the Leicester match changed my opinion on this... It used to make me cringe for a couple of reasons but do you know what? It sounded pretty fookin good on Tuesday night.

When more joined in it sounded decent and our lads found more energy from somewhere (obviously not enough to keep two goals out but...)

Sounds good when whoever it is drums/bangs in between aswell. Yeah it's foreign and sang all over but so are all of them.

What do you guys think?

Haha! Private you got to be joking yeah????

We are talking Dale Cavese yeah? If so it was dog **** against Leicester and failed epically and always will do without the drum. To be honest when it was started it reminded me of the old South East Corner going at 100mph! I didnt join in and wont without the drum... Hence the song after it..... Slow it down slow it down slow it down........

As for the players, Ive said it before and will say it again, they love this song....

I know everyone cannot enjoy every song and like you say to fill the gaps its great. Leicester atmosphere was epic and I tell you now if that drum was in there DC would have been on the Peterborough scale, it had the feel to the night...

Heads are down at PPS at the minute. But for me the South Stand has worked, it seems noisier and if the bloody West Stand are joining in on a Tuesday night v Brentford then that kinda tells its own story...

I think this song has been given a new lease of life this season. It seemed to be dead last season.

Bunching the singers together in the south stand has been a big factor. The drum also helps big time with this one I think, it seemed to struggle a little at Leicester?

is this song unlucky for us sang at pp against blackburn when we were 1 up drew 1 1

sang at qpr when 3 0 up they scored 3 1 we won 5 1

sung against reading at 0 0 went on to lose

sung at leicester when 1 up lost

just saying

Pretty sure it's sung at every game. Sorry!

It's a ***** song, even worse than that repetitive clapping one with no words  :wacko:

The drums an embarrassment as well. 'Keeping tune' my arse, were a football crowd not a poncey band. 

So you would prefer a 100mph last season South East Corner? Where every decent song got killed because everyone got happy clappy?

If you want a song to be good you need to keep in tune lad! Simples.

So you would prefer a 100mph last season South East Corner? Where every decent song got killed because everyone got happy clappy?

If you want a song to be good you need to keep in tune lad! Simples.

I never undertood this speed argument. I've never heard a song with Derby where the lyrics have become muddled up so no one can follow it, alright it's not going to be perfect all the time but it works. Fair enough the banging on the back boards does ruin a few songs; ring of fire etc, but imo they need to be dropped asap as they are abominations of football songs. 

Dale cavesa is just a complete mess of a song, drum or no drum. Here's hoping i don't have to hear it on saturday. 

Archived