Derby County v Reading

mozza

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharp won't be playing against us today, but the way I look at it.

It was either going to be Le Fondre or Sharp to start, and both have a ridiculous knack of scoring against us! so didn't bother me at all! 

Reading don't really have a weakness for me - they're a much better side on paper than us - I just hope we keep playing our way, pass the ball confidently and with a lot of composure and we will be fine! 

They're stronger than us all over the park (on paper) but we can at least pass them to death..  :lol:

Sharp won't be playing against us today, but the way I look at it.

It was either going to be Le Fondre or Sharp to start, and both have a ridiculous knack of scoring against us! so didn't bother me at all! 

Reading don't really have a weakness for me - they're a much better side on paper than us - I just hope we keep playing our way, pass the ball confidently and with a lot of composure and we will be fine! 

They're stronger than us all over the park (on paper) but we can at least pass them to death..  :lol:

I hope Will is fit, I hope Ward has enough in him to play again, I hope we show the country (well at a few more thousand than normal) how well we can play. I hope we're on the front foot from the first minute.  I hope we show Reading no respect whatsoever, I hope we've realised by now that if we play like we can play, we're a match for anyone.

I hope the cameras are there to show everyone how we're trying to play fast flowing intelligent football.

I hope for all of that.

I'm papping my pants that we'll freeze like we did against Burnley.

I hope Will is fit, I hope Ward has enough in him to play again, I hope we show the country (well at a few more thousand than normal) how well we can play. I hope we're on the front foot from the first minute. I hope we show Reading no respect whatsoever, I hope we've realised by now that if we play like we can play, we're a match for anyone.

I hope the cameras are there to show everyone how we're trying to play fast flowing intelligent football.

I hope for all of that.

I'm papping my pants that we'll freeze like we did against Burnley.

I can see you live in hope.

Archived