who going lecester city in the cup

B4ev6is

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got any advice on good parking near the ground? I've read Upperton Road or the rugby club if you don't mind paying. Any tips from people who've been before would be really welcome regarding decent spots where you can get away fairly easily afterwards, etc

I've always parked on Upperton Rd, or one of the side streets off. Always fine after 6pm and free. Haven't been for a while though so I don't know whether any more restrictions have been put in place.

I always park at the Rugby ground, sure it's a fiver which I don't mind paying away from home. Nice and close to the ground, the only thing is the one way system on the way out is a bit of a mare! 

That's where I'll be going tomorrow night anyway. 

Yeah the more I think about it a fiver isn't much and I'll probably feel a bit more secure in a proper car park than at the side of the road in the s******e that is Leicester haha.

Should be a good laugh, I'm looking forward to my first away game of the year! Fingers crossed 

hey guys just a few hours to kick off lets make some really noise and show them how to support a really team. and let chant and shout until we can't anymore and shout some more. let get behinde the lads and send us through the next round. i just feel we just need to win a home game and hopeful start taking this league by storm.

Archived