Saturday 14th September 2013 - 3pm

Championship

Ticket Prices

Adults £26

Senior Citizens £17

Under 16s £13

Under 12s £7

Matchday Tickets

Derby County fans will be able to pay on the day at The Den.

Initial Allocation

Disabled Supporters

Tickets are priced as above for disabled supporters and this includes a free carer. If you have any further questions contact Millwall directly. Full contact details can be obtained by visiting millwallfc.co.uk.

How To Buy

In Person: The Digonex Ticket Office at Pride Park Stadium is open from 9am-5pm from Monday-Saturday (10am-5pm on Tuesdays).

Online: Simply visit WeAreDerby.com to buy your tickets on the world wide web.

By Phone: Call 0871 472 1884 (option 1) during the opening hours above.

Tickets Go Sale

Away Members - Friday 23rd August

Season Ticket holders - Wednesday 28th August

Membership holders - Monday 2nd September

General sale - Friday 6th September

Tickets will be on sale from the Digonex Ticket Office until 5pm on Friday 13th September 2013.

Roadrider

The Roadrider will leave Pride Park Stadium 9:45am on the day of the game, with prices set at £23 for members and £25 for non-members.

More Details

For any further information, please visit the Digonex Ticket Office at Pride Park or call 0871 472 1884.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/millwall-vs-derby-county-440302.aspx#MP5jfPchk33OpjFU.99

For a drink I'd go to a pub

right thats answered the ticket 1 but what pub ? thanks

Depends what you're after, if you want to do the tourist thing go to Tower Hill/Tower/London Bridge.

I'd personally go to Wapping, its got some of the oldest pubs on the Thames and has a proper relaxed atmosphere, cobbled streets etc (I've just moved to the area)

Millwalls only a couple of stops away on the overground as well....

I'm half tempted to go to the game on my todd. Has anyone ever been to a game alone before??

Depends what you're after, if you want to do the tourist thing go to Tower Hill/Tower/London Bridge.

I'd personally go to Wapping, its got some of the oldest pubs on the Thames and has a proper relaxed atmosphere, cobbled streets etc (I've just moved to the area)

I'm half tempted to go to the game on my todd. Has anyone ever been to a game alone before??

At home, probably about a hundred times  :lol: . Away, probably less than twenty.

No there's always been a couple of stewards to keep me company.

Archived