Top Marks DCFC Fans - well most!

prodgers

Top marks to the South Stand mob - great support and noise even when we were 2-0 down - well done you lot. You would even think we were winning at one point. Even the mumpties in the East stand got going a bit first half.

Shame about the early leavers again - it doesn't seem to matter if we are winning or not most start to leave at 80minutes. Just today they decided to get out even earlier at 70minutes. Great support from some and poor team display. Different team to that the one that won at Brighton and Yeovil.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top marks to the South Stand mob - great support and noise even when we were 2-0 down - well done you lot. You would even think we were winning at one point. Even the mumpties in the East stand got going a bit first half.

Shame about the early leavers again - it doesn't seem to matter if we are winning or not most start to leave at 80minutes. Just today they decided to get out even earlier at 70minutes. Great support from some and poor team display. Different team to that the one that won at Brighton and Yeovil.

I would disagree, the song they chant/sing is purely to entertain themselves. It doesn't support the team, encourage the players and nor is it likely to be taken up by other stands. For me, it's an half time song. When the team are struggling, they need our support, not generic da da da da da  

I don't want to sound like a grump but it's a celebration song. When the players need a lift, they need a song about Derby, ie We Are Derby, fans will sing that everywhere

Sorry, can't agree with that. I'm in the west stand FFS! It's like a library up there. Sure, the second half chant would sound better when we are 2 nil up instead of down. As far as I'm concerned, it's brilliant to hear noise like that from the SS. Keep it up!

Totally agree on people who leave around 70 mins and people who leave games on a knife edge. But yesterday I left on 80, first time in a long long time. What reason was there to hang around watching us tap it around in our own half!?

The SS rocks, I'm not being biased just cos we sit in there but there's always somebody singing, even like yesterday when there wasn't much to sing about.

At least someones trying to make it a bit less like a bloody morgue.

Lets end this now.

I have spoken to at least 5 players within the squad. They like the song and want more of it.

Its just 1 song.

I guess some fans just like to moan and criticise...

I'm sure the players would prefer a Derby song coming from 3 sides of the ground though.

What's wrong with constructive criticism?

I'm sure the players would prefer a Derby song coming from 3 sides of the ground though.

What's wrong with constructive criticism?

Maybe so mate but lets be honest it's not gonna happen.

Constructive criticism fine but to say players dont bounce of it was an inaccurate comment as to which i have responded too. 

Archived