Free Sky Sports

davenportram

But some who don't go away or don't go at all (bet there's more of them than actually go to matches) get to see them

And I can record it in sky+

Yeh, I'm sure loads of people will watch, and I know there is more of them than people going to matches. Was just talking from a selfish point of view  :lol: . I've never had sky sports, and now I'm going to get this BT thing for free, but will miss loads of them  :blink:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT Sport ain't that bad.

Sure the customer service from BT is absolutely shocking, but there's been plenty of games on over the past week or two.

Sky is a ripoff, just stream the games and you'll be laughing.

Had sky over 15 years and terminating the contract was one of the best decisions I've made. Hardly any HD programmes, constant repeats and same old Chelsea, City, United every week. Boring as fook!

Bt sports is great, been watching baseball & Nascar. That'll do for me when the footies not on.

Watched both England matches this week too, not too shabby that, especially when it's free.

Am I missing something? I can't get the weds v Leeds game. Am got sky but I press 401 and it says I need to upgrade

Have you tried switching it off , then on again ?

anyway , Pick TV has it on , so i can watch it upstairs..

Archived