Free Sky Sports

davenportram

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man United played Wigan at 2 , and Swansea at 6 , some team !!

He's not grey or ugly or bold.He's got mates. Now he's perceptive too.

You just can't stop this guy. Are you Jake?

(I assume its the 18th of August?)

its an attempt to take the focus off BT as they give their broadband customers sport for free.  If BT pull customers away from Sky that has to be a good thing

No it isn't.

They have done it several times a year for years now.

As a customer of Virgin broadband and TV, I got an email today, saying that I will now have BT sport I and 2 plus ESPN, all in HD, for free. I thought, that sounds alright, will be able to watch a few games anyway. But just looked at the list of games BT have, and they all seem to be on a Saturday. Not sure of the point of that. Sunday afternoon, or Monday Tuesday night would be way better. Surely a lot of people are going to miss these live games on BT, as they will travelling to a match themselves at the time??

As a customer of Virgin broadband and TV, I got an email today, saying that I will now have BT sport I and 2 plus ESPN, all in HD, for free. I thought, that sounds alright, will be able to watch a few games anyway. But just looked at the list of games BT have, and they all seem to be on a Saturday. Not sure of the point of that. Sunday afternoon, or Monday Tuesday night would be way better. Surely a lot of people are going to miss these live games on BT, as they will travelling to a match themselves at the time??

But some who don't go away or don't go at all (bet there's more of them than actually go to matches) get to see them

And I can record it in sky+

Archived