Oi, Franco,

Pearl Ram

I hope your absence is only due to somebody cheesing you off as opposed to a personal matter.

I thought you'd gone on holiday until I read you'd asked for your account to be suspended or whatever. Hence the thread as I can't send a PM.

Anyway mate, I hope you're still having a look at the forum (coz if you ain't this'll be a bit of a waste of time) and you log in sometime because for me, the forum's not quite the same.

All the best, 

EHR  "http://knifewallpapers.com/smilies/thumbs_up_smiley" alt="thumbs_up_smiley">

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you are all right mate. Didn't mean no harm with joking about Australia. I joke about everything but I never joke to hurt anybody's feelings. It's just the way I live by. Hope you come back when you feel like it. Take care.

Hope you are all right mate. Didn't mean no harm with joking about Australia. I joke about everything but I never joke to hurt anybody's feelings. It's just the way I live by. Hope you come back when you feel like it. Take care.

Jesus Christ.

. My god, he's openly trying to groom him?

Archived