Players to watch out for in the championship. Hughes up there

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was very disappointed by Hughes on Saturday, his passing and first touch were awful at times.

Also seemed to be wasting a lot of energy chasing the ball around and he seemed very tired by the end.

Sure all will be fine come Sunday though!

Loads of thought has gone into that list  :ph34r:

In all honesty though, think I could have wrote a better one by basing it on fifa ratings and football manager.

Wait for next weeks Premier League one!

Players to look out for - Robin Van Persie, Gareth Bale and Juan Mata

Who would you put in it?

Since it's players to watch out for, and not players who you know can already do a job and proven it... I'd have took another approach. 

I'm not saying it's a bad list, but it's just lazy...  For players to 'look out for' I'd tend to point in the direction of Russell, Jennings, Luke Murphy...etc

Quite frightening some of the talent at other clubs. However, many a top player has struggled to adjust to this level so lets hope our emphasis on a strong team unit and hidden gems puts us in good stead over the champagne charlies!

The next instalment has Reid from the Red Dogs at no. 33 ! No more Rams players listed. Think any two of Grant Hendrick Bryson and Ward and Keogh should have made the top 60. Some players have been added because their clubs just came up. It is a reminder that its a horribly tough league and any of the teams in it will be a match for our lot. More than 10 teams have squads clearly with more depth than ours. We need another CB ASAP.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11689/8841517/fl-125-championship

Players to watch our for. Hughes in a decent 8th. A few of the players above him will leave anyway. A good read in a build up to the season!

No surprise there... He is playing for a top 6 team...

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/8845953/sky-bet-championship-guide

Archived