Any advice for getting tickets ?

Cisse

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a related note. I am considering a day trip over for the Forest Away game but of course my biggest difficulty is getting a ticket. How are away tickets distributed i.e. do you have to be a member of a registered supporters club? Season Ticket Holder? 

On a related note. I am considering a day trip over for the Forest Away game but of course my biggest difficulty is getting a ticket. How are away tickets distributed i.e. do you have to be a member of a registered supporters club? Season Ticket Holder? 

Last season it went 

1.Members 

2.Season Tickets

3. General

So best bet is shell out for the Club membership which is if i am right about 20 pounds, but isnt really worth it since you'd only make one game.. OR you could just cross your fingers and hope they dont sell out in the members and season ticket time.. which is what i think happened last year.. good luck though and i hope you do get them!

I think they have a new system in place of;

1-ST membership holders

2-Membership holders

3-ST holders

4-General sale

We are only going to get 2000 tickets for the game so I can't see it going past ST holders (may be lucky to get that far)

It depends. I've been lucky enough to nail once through a supporters club (despite not being a member, friend was), and last year they made it through to general sale. 

It's a risk, but one that has paid off for me. Alternatively, if you know someone with season ticket, you can ask them - there's usually a limit though.

Well mostly when it comes down to home games my mate gets the tickets. He unfortunately is working that Saturday so I was thinking of going on my own. Memberships may not benefit me as most season I only get over for two maybe three games due to work. I will see if I can get one sorted through otherwise I am already booked flights wise/ accommodation for the Leeds match the following week and the match is on TV. Won't be the same but thank good for small graces. 

Archived