Any advice for getting tickets ?

Cisse

I'm coming there with my dad to watch Ipswich and Leeds games in early November. Last season was my dad's first trip there and he too became a Rams fan as he really liked the Pride Park and the atmosphere there.

Now I'm thinking how to get something extra for him at the game day. Last time we saw a day game and now it will be a night game against Ipswich so that at least will be a new experience for him.

Is it possible to get tickets near the field or are they all for season ticket holders ? I was thinking it would be nice to get tickets close to the field on Saturday game against Ipswich and if possible, tickets to the fan stand for night game. Is this possible ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm coming there with my dad to watch Ipswich and Leeds games in early November. Last season was my dad's first trip there and he too became a Rams fan as he really liked the Pride Park and the atmosphere there.

Now I'm thinking how to get something extra for him at the game day. Last time we saw a day game and now it will be a night game against Ipswich so that at least will be a new experience for him.

Is it possible to get tickets near the field or are they all for season ticket holders ? I was thinking it would be nice to get tickets close to the field on Saturday game against Ipswich and if possible, tickets to the fan stand for night game. Is this possible ?

Cisse

I recommend you order via the website or over the phone. If you do not have a supporter's account you will have to phone and set one up. I last year had to re-register as my previous number didn't seem to exist in the current system. You can request to either have the tickets posted to you or pick them up in the office.

The field?

Thats almost as strange as when i heard i a bloke say 'the lawn'.

Try and look for decent prices on wearederby site mate. I'm gonna bag some on wednesday for Leicester/Leeds/Sheffield Wednesday, will look out for Qpr, Forest and hopefully fa cup at home would be great. Still waiting for Brighton/Yeovil tickets to put up on the site nothing there. 

Archived