TV Shows to Watch Before You Die

cannable

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly in my top ten. Bought the final series dvd and it died halfway through episode 2, so trying to replace it before some bugger spoils it

I watch all of my series online..

http://www.miratuserie.com/mira-breaking-bad

The only problem is that you have to put uip with spanish subtitles at the bottom.. And when they talk in Spanish, there aren't any subtitles in English!

Breaking Bad is the best series ever made..

All my mates that have watched Breaking Bad and Sopranos say Sopranos is better. 

Boardwalk Empire will be better as well.

Dont know why I'm arguing, it's like arguing about who the best ever band are, all personal taste. 

Breaking Bad is the best series ever made..

In my opinion, Jacob Bronowski's "The Ascent of Man" and Carl Sagan's "Cosmos" are the two best television series ever made.

Aren't you forgetting Tiswas ?

Who could ever forget Tiswas?

Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog, Phantom Flan Flinger, Dying Fly, Tiswas Trevor Time (Trevor East always in his Derby shirt) etc?

Intellectual entertainment for the masses.

People still talk about The Sopranos ending six years after it ended.

Will they still be talking about the Breaking Bad felinae in 2020? nah

The Sopranos >>> The Wire >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boardwalk Empire>>>>>>>>>>> Breaking Bad

For me the Wire was dull , Sopranos started well and got dull.

American horror Story starts later this month.Now that stays fresh by having totally different stories each season.It started with ghosts,went on to an asylum and next it's witches.

It's all the same cast playing different parts in the different seasons(well almost all the same cast).

Can't wait. :D

Archived