England v Republic of Ireland

Day

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Sammon did as much as Cox.

Jeff Hendrick managed to hide in centre midfield. How do you hide in centre midfield? Well, like that. Shame neither got more time.

The real comedy was the ever unreliable Foster and that Walcott, Chamberlain and Johnson add to their caps.

Nice one Cashley and Lumpard.

Crap game but understandable now the seasons over.

Oh, couple months ago Spain drew 1-1 against Finland in a World Cup Qualifier before the England bashing starts

Thought England did ok didn't they? It's not fair that people say "they need to realise their level" and the follow it up with "they can't even beat Ireland"

Thought it was a decent game considering it was played when these lads want to go on holiday.

Glen Johnson at fault for Republics goal should have not stayed in and played Long offside.

Didn't see the replay but couldn't tell in open play whether Johnson had drifted past the defence line or the CB had been sucked in.

Was it Johnson then?

Thought England did ok didn't they? It's not fair that people say "they need to realise their level" and the follow it up with "they can't even beat Ireland"

Thought it was a decent game considering it was played when these lads want to go on holiday.

That's the problem with people.

We did ok but you could tell they would rather be away on a beach somewhere, not that I blame them after a long season.

That's the problem with people.

We did ok but you could tell they would rather be away on a beach somewhere, not that I blame them after a long season.

Me neither. Just who did this friendly suit? Anybody in football at all?

Crap game but understandable now the seasons over.

Oh, couple months ago Spain drew 1-1 against Finland in a World Cup Qualifier before the England bashing starts

Yep. Spain fought well that night, deserved point for them IMO :ph34r:.

But still England should win crap like Ireland.

Hendrick was proper *****, offered absolutely nothing.

Cox, for feck sake - 3 passes completed, 3 'fouls' (2 unfair play 1 offside) 

Sammon offered more in 10 minutes than Keane did through-out the game! 5 completed passes, 2 challenges won - lost the ball once.

yes. Yes it was.

There's got to be better RBs out there.

I thought that about CB's when I saw Jagielka heading Cahill. If there isn't then I think England are just going to the WC to make up the numbers.

Archived