Life Plan

jimbobram

I work in a bar, and have done for 6 years now, I get by fine with my bar wage.

You 'get by'? or are comfortable and able to do whatever you want? have holidays, do golfing trips and weekend breaks and/or whatever floats your boat?

Do you live with parents? Do you drive? Kids?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You 'get by'? or are comfortable and able to do whatever you want? have holidays, do golfing trips and weekend breaks and/or whatever floats your boat?

Do you live with parents? Do you drive? Kids?

I am married with 2 kids, rent a nice house, drive a nice car. We do most of the things we want to do. The only thing I don't get to do as much as I like is go to Derby games, but that is more about the fact that the pub I work at is busy on match days. So I have to pick and choose my matches.

What do you do Daveo?

Full time bum?

I'm semi retired although I'm considering announcing my full retirement shortly.

We have an aquatic shop here, does alright for us. I was ill and off work for a while but haven't gone back as I'm now surplus to requirements now we have staff. I do the paperwork and ordering from home and nip in from time to time.

We're now in the process of buying the house next door to extend the shop and knock through upstairs into a big flat for us to move in to.

I live pretty much a bums life without having to sign on.

I'm semi retired although I'm considering announcing my full retirement shortly.

We have an aquatic shop here, does alright for us. I was ill and off work for a while but haven't gone back as I'm now surplus to requirements now we have staff. I do the paperwork and ordering from home and nip in from time to time.

We're now in the process of buying the house next door to extend the shop and knock through upstairs into a big flat for us to move in to.

and getting a nice bonus from advertisement on here ?

Like it.

I thought you were a student. :D

I'm much nearer the end of mine now than the start, so my plan has come down to this - to live as long as possible and not to **** myself too many times.

Archived