Locking topics?

SalfordRam

Fair enough I just think its silly that people get to decide that it should be locked because they sit at their computer all day, probably masturbating to Gold by Spandau Ballet wearing nothing but their turn of the century 'EDS' Derby county football shirt.

Its up to us what we discuss and its fine and positively acceptable that you don't believe my Phil Neville rumour... the point is its a rumour and is there to create discussion and positive arguments.

Ahh well. Rant over...

I look forward to posting more hated topics!

Salford Ram

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough I just think its silly that people get to decide that it should be locked because they sit at their computer all day, probably masturbating to Gold by Spandau Ballet wearing nothing but their turn of the century 'EDS' Derby county football shirt.

Its up to us what we discuss and its fine and positively acceptable that you don't believe my Phil Neville rumour... the point is its a rumour and is there to create discussion and positive arguments.

Ahh well. Rant over...

Salford Ram

Just for the record Salford, I'll put it sneakily in here and maybe no-one will  notice.

I hope you're right about the Phil Neville link and I'm glad you posted it.

I hope we can get an official link so we can discuss it properly!

sit at their computer all day, probably masturbating to Gold by Spandau Ballet wearing nothing but their turn of the century 'EDS' Derby county football shirt.

Don't knock it till you've tried it

lol don't take it all to heart Mostyn, was only pulling your leg

You leave my mate Mostyn alone - we're like that, we are.

We're so close, I'm his imaginary friend.

Ahh well. Rant over...

Salford Ram

It's not up to you what's on here, it's a privately owned site.

And for the record, I occasionally like to touch myself to Duran Duran as well.

Archived