A Derby County World XI

Duracell

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad loves him, should I not trust his judgement anymore?

No, definitely trust his judgement. Durban was excellent - but before McGovern came along, everything was always his fault according to some in the ABC stands. The Popside, by and large, loved him - and rightly so.

At least nowadays Sammon has Buxton to share his scapegoatery with as far as the NLN brigade are concerned.

Best? He's been the only one worthy to be paid to play football!

I've just remember Laurent Robert as well...sheesh.

Yes, definitely the best, and our player of the season back in 2003/04 (I think), certainly better than Keogh and Shackell before him.

Yes, definitely the best, and our player of the season back in 2003/04 (I think), certainly better than Keogh and Shackell before him.

Quit now, Mostyn.

666 posts

:p

Gianfranco Labarthe Tome - where was he from? Chile or somewhere?

the world renowned footballing nation of....PERU!

also nobody seems to have mentioned the illustrious Ruben Zadkovic.

in other news...Khalilou Fadiga anyone?

I remember having a big argument with my brother over Laurent Robert. Can't remember which one of us was saying great signing and which one was going nuts about a troublemaking has been coming for a pay cheque.

Nearly came to blows!!!

Bit like Vaughan now. I'm ranting and raving about the possibility and I know some people who have been masturbating ever since he last played for us (1appearance?).... which was about 20 games ago for him and about 5 years for us!!

Ojamaa is banging them in regularly in Scotland apparently

He'll probably reappear as a transfer target soon then if he's scoring in Scotland!

I only remembered him cos I flicked through an old program recently where they talked about how he came from Poom's old club and was banging goals in for the reserves

Archived