Burton vs Derby

Bris Vegas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conceeding 8 against a team that had Kevin Poole in goal? NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I will of course not be renewing my seasion ticket because of this game. It is diabolical to think that we can be leading by five goals and then end up with a draw against that lower league shower. What did Clough think he was doing? Yet again more negative away tactics! Look at the goalscorers! It proves Non-League Nigel is completely clueless! Robinson hit a hat-trick and he was sent on loan to Huddersfield for half the season! Proof that Nigel is racist! Sammon scored a mere one goal proving he is a poor, poor player and that Robinson is the greatest natural goalscorer since Michael Owen, but Ku-Klux-Klough can't see it!

The worrying thing is, is that some one somewhere will actually have this opinion. Leeds ram I am looking in your direction. ;-)

Clough out!

I will of course not be renewing my seasion ticket because of this game. It is diabolical to think that we can be leading by five goals and then end up with a draw against that lower league shower. What did Clough think he was doing? Yet again more negative away tactics! Look at the goalscorers! It proves Non-League Nigel is completely clueless! Robinson hit a hat-trick and he was sent on loan to Huddersfield for half the season! Proof that Nigel is racist! Sammon scored a mere one goal proving he is a poor, poor player and that Robinson is the greatest natural goalscorer since Michael Owen, but Ku-Klux-Klough can't see it!

Clough out!

The worrying thing is, is that some one somewhere will actually have this opinion. Leeds ram I am looking in your direction. ;-)

Derby miss 2 pennos.

Final score Burton 2 - 2 Derby.

FGS Rowatt.

Gary scored Both for Burton.

Sammo heads our first from a corner.

Nige comes on in last five mins and scores from 28 yards. Then gets a winner which is ruled offside by Savage who is acting as ref and making it up as he goes along.

(Rammie runs off with his whistle.)

Great game, especially when watched through the looking glass! :ph34r:

I will of course not be renewing my seasion ticket because of this game. It is diabolical to think that we can be leading by five goals and then end up with a draw against that lower league shower. What did Clough think he was doing? Yet again more negative away tactics! Look at the goalscorers! It proves Non-League Nigel is completely clueless! Robinson hit a hat-trick and he was sent on loan to Huddersfield for half the season! Proof that Nigel is racist! Sammon scored a mere one goal proving he is a poor, poor player and that Robinson is the greatest natural goalscorer since Michael Owen, but Ku-Klux-Klough can't see it!

Clough out!

Tyson also got 2 last night, and he wasn't considered to be good enough for derby either and was sent out on loan!

How rude, although I have not renewed my seat for next year, and do agree that theo is pants, and Sammon would be best served playing on a beach, I think dropping Feilding and replacing him with Poole was long overdue, so maybe he is learning :-)

Archived