Burton vs Derby

Bris Vegas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone reading anything significant into the result of a friendly or a testimonial is an idiot. I don't think many will, but if you are reading this and think that way - well, you are an idiot.

TobyWanKenobi

Conceeding 8 against a team that had Kevin Poole in goal? NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I will of course not be renewing my seasion ticket because of this game. It is diabolical to think that we can be leading by five goals and then end up with a draw against that lower league shower. What did Clough think he was doing? Yet again more negative away tactics! Look at the goalscorers! It proves Non-League Nigel is completely clueless! Robinson hit a hat-trick and he was sent on loan to Huddersfield for half the season! Proof that Nigel is racist! Sammon scored a mere one goal proving he is a poor, poor player and that Robinson is the greatest natural goalscorer since Michael Owen, but Ku-Klux-Klough can't see it!

Clough out!

Conceeding 8 against a team that had Kevin Poole in goal? NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I will of course not be renewing my seasion ticket because of this game. It is diabolical to think that we can be leading by five goals and then end up with a draw against that lower league shower. What did Clough think he was doing? Yet again more negative away tactics! Look at the goalscorers! It proves Non-League Nigel is completely clueless! Robinson hit a hat-trick and he was sent on loan to Huddersfield for half the season! Proof that Nigel is racist! Sammon scored a mere one goal proving he is a poor, poor player and that Robinson is the greatest natural goalscorer since Michael Owen, but Ku-Klux-Klough can't see it!

Clough out!

Hahahahahahahaha. I cannot tell if you're serious or tongue-in-cheek.

Archived