Wolves

jimbobram

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least Saunders will be able to rebuild totally as he did at Donny. How are wolves ever down there with that squad. I bet the fans are really glad they called for McCarthys head. Done brilliant since haven't they? I don't even think they were in the bottom 3 in the prem when they sacked him.

I'd have rather seen it happen to Blackburn if I'm honest. That is only cos I love Saunders, both as a player and a coach/manager. I think he will go on to be a top manager in years to come. Sometimes though, you just cannot stop the rot. He will bring Wolves straight back up, I have no doubt, and they'll play the right way.

I've always quite liked wolves.......

Old Gold shirts....mike bailey.....derek dougan....the cow shed stand.....dave wagstaffe.......john richards.......alan hinton......

Remember wolves 0 leeds 0?

I can't really understand why it's gone so t1ts up.

But they'll be back next year.

Good.

Saunders is one of the most deluded managers around. Be great not have to hear his moaning about how his team didn't win because they'd have one more corner than the oppo. Put a lid on it Dean.

Is he even a decent manager?

Well I feel sad for this. My Dad's side of the family are from Wolverhampton, so Wolves for me are, not quite a second team, but one that I always want to see do well. Plus I was gutted to miss the away game in August due to work, and most likely won't get a chance next season barring the cup.

Their only hope is if Brighton rest their entire first team as they're in the playoffs and nailed on for 4th. But don't count on it.

It's not even a bad thing being relegated to the 3rd division anymore..

A big team in League 1 is literally in the same boat as a midtable team in the NPC..

In fact, one promotion can really drive a team on and a winning momentum can follow in the NPC.. The likes of Bristol City, Charlton, Leicester, Norwich, Brighton, Southampton, Leeds etc. have all gone on to have top 10 finishes straight after promotion from League 1 and that's partly down to momentum..

Wolves could quite easily win the league next season and make the top 6 a year after whilst someone like Brum who are comfortably away from relegation get stuck in midtable and are subsequently overtaken..

Looking at their squad, how on earth have they got themselves relegated? If they keep even half that team, they'll storm League One next season.

On a plus for Championship sides, there's plenty of decent players who could be snapped up. Who would you take?

Ebanks-Blake, Sako, Sigudarson, Hammill, Doyle etc, even the likes of Jake Cassidy, Sam Winnall and Leigh Griffiths who've been on loan at other clubs could be decent acquisitions.

Archived