April Games

Scott129

The only leagues where there is a real tile race is the Scottish First Division and English League One and even there the leading teams are two points ahead with a game in hand!

England over

Spain over

Germany officially over

Scotland over

France over

Italy over

Championship over

League Two over

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City and Man Utd aren't even in the top 5 best teams in Europe at the moment.. They're behind Dortmund, Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid and Juventus..

I think the PL has been embarrassingly easy for Man Utd this season.. There hasn't been a team to really test them.. It needs Mourinho back and at a club that isn't in Manchester..

Arsene Wenger also needs to go.. Arsenal need a new lease of life and there's no reason why a top manager can't make them title contenders again if there is money to be spent.. AW is holding them back.

Neither Man United or City are good enough to win the premier league, but no one is this year. Chelsea have got the best team imo but poor management has cost them again, United lack real quality and city lack depth especially in midfield. 

Neither Man United or City are good enough to win the premier league, but no one is this year. Chelsea have got the best team imo but poor management has cost them again, United lack real quality and city lack depth especially in midfield. 

Eh?

Come on Shuff, they're the best two sides in England without a shadow of a doubt. You dont go  15 points clear in the PL by lacking quality.

Eh?

Come on Shuff, they're the best two sides in England without a shadow of a doubt. You dont go  15 points clear in the PL by lacking quality.

Best two sides in what has been a poor league. Would these two sides have beaten some of the previous premier league winners? I really dont think they could, United are a younger team who could become greats but right now they are nothing special, above average in an average league.

I don't quite know what average is anymore. I don't think it's been a poor season but I'l admit I watch more championship football than I do PL these days.

I just think English football fans are in danger of going too far.

If Man Utd are average and Man City lack depth in their midfield (yaya T, silva, milner, nasri, barry, rodwell, garcia, sinclair off the top of my head) then we might as well ALL give up watching the game.

Utd have been clinical. On top of that they've won 27 points coming from behind in games. City are sometimes a joy to watch but they've missed Aguero's goals massively.

In my opinion both squads have got enough class in them never to be described as average.

I don't quite know what average is anymore. I don't think it's been a poor season but I'l admit I watch more championship football than I do PL these days.

I just think English football fans are in danger of going too far.

If Man Utd are average and Man City lack depth in their midfield (yaya T, silva, milner, nasri, barry, rodwell, garcia, sinclair off the top of my head) then we might as well ALL give up watching the game.

Utd have been clinical. On top of that they've won 27 points coming from behind in games. City are sometimes a joy to watch but they've missed Aguero's goals massively.

In my opinion both squads have got enough class in them never to be described as average.

There above average. And City dont have midfield depth, Milner is barely a premier league player and Barry is a mid table premier league player. Sinclair and Rodwell are always injuired and Garcia isnt good enough. That leaves them with Toure, Silva and Nasri in midfield who I feel are Premier League champions level of quality and are champions league quality.

There above average. And City dont have midfield depth, Milner is barely a premier league player and Barry is a mid table premier league player. Sinclair and Rodwell are always injuired and Garcia isnt good enough. That leaves them with Toure, Silva and Nasri in midfield who I feel are Premier League champions level of quality and are champions league quality.

Sorry Shuff but I've got to tell you I stopped reading after that bit. You'd be entiltled to stop reading what i'm saying as I've said that.

Milner is plenty good enough to be playing premier league,  that's another example of fans in general not been able to see the same things a manager and his team mates see yet fans still make those judgements.

Every single club Milner has been at he's played regularly, every single England manager has picked him. Please don't tell me he's barely premier league standard.

Sorry Shuff but I've got to tell you I stopped reading after that bit. You'd be entiltled to stop reading what i'm saying as I've said that.

Milner is plenty good enough to be playing premier league,  that's another example of fans in general not been able to see the same things a manager and his team mates see yet fans still make those judgements.

Every single club Milner has been at he's played regularly, every single England manager has picked him. Please don't tell me he's barely premier league standard.

And I do not have a clue how, he consistently does nothing. He might suit a mid table premier league side but not a team trying to win the league and definitely not good enough for England.

Milner is like Bryson I suppose, doesn't aim to flatter the spectator but he'll work his socks off for his side.

Was a better player at Villa, in my limited opinion, but he's there to support the flair of Man City.

Any manager that can't organise Man City into league dominator is a failure in my opinion, they've got so much ammo to fire at all of their opponents and he has consistently failed to make proper use of it.

An amazing night of football in the Champions League! I thought Galasaray were going through for a moment! 

Dortmund showing why there deserve to be in the final! 

All German final anyone?

Don't know how you can say they deserve to be in the final..

If as expected it's a Barca, Dortmund, Bayern and Real Madrid then all 4 deserve to be there and the winners will deserve to be in the final..

It's strange that for the first time since the competition started you'll see the best 4 teams in Europe all in the CL semi-final..

I wish should it be those 4, Uefa scrap the semi-finals and make it a 4 way league.. That would be immense..

Cardiff are doing their nnual choke,  but so is everybody else so they will win the league.

Cardiff are gone.. Only 5 games left and 9 points clear.. I seriously doubt Watford will get 10 points from the next 5 games so 2 points from Cardiff will see them up..

I can't believe how poor the NPC is this season.. I look at the teams at the top and think that not one would have survived in the PL.. Reading are comfortably better than anyone in the NPC..

Archived