Jesus has risen from the death.

Boycie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 apostles yes but on a simnel cake ( served at Easter) there would only be 11 marzipan balls on the top which would represent Christ, minus Judas.

Just asked me mate google.

There were 12 apparantley who Jesus chose but some who think there were 13. Don't get it, do they think the Bible is telling porkies then?

your right i'm wrong. just goes to show what i know. it's because simon changed his name to peter. thats my excuse.

Ah, I wonder if that's where the confusion comes from.

There were 12 apparantley who Jesus chose but some who think there were 13. Don't get it, do they think the Bible is telling porkies then?

Maybe its because the bible was written a few hundred years after the supposed events? Perhaps the facts got a bit lost or exaggerated?

Well, the same book talks about Dragons and Unicorns, I'm not surprised that some think it's open to interpretation.

Well, the same book talks about Dragons and Unicorns, I'm not surprised that some think it's open to interpretation.

I love unicorns me :-D

Just a thought tho, The Last Supper - that shows 13 including Jesus, before Judas betrayed Jesus by grassing him up in the Garden of Gethsemeny to those Roman chaps.

I think?

Judas was a bit of a bad ass me thinks, he was a 'Judas'.

Why aren't they called Unihorns? Surely as Unicorns they only have one corn? And any good blacksmith could deal with that.

From the Latin:

Uni - One

Cornus - Horn

I love unicorns me :-D

Just a thought tho, The Last Supper - that shows 13 including Jesus, before Judas betrayed Jesus by grassing him up in the Garden of Gethsemeny to those Roman chaps.

I think?

Judas was a bit of a bad ass me thinks, he was a 'Judas'.

Think about it another way, if it were not for Judas, the events of the resurrection would not have happened as they did.

From the Latin:

Uni - One

Cornus - HornThink about it another way, if it were not for Judas, the events of the resurrection would not have happened as they did.

Thanks Albert - was only a joke. Did Latin A Level.

Might be an interesting thread to look at derivations of words. Since resurrection simply means coming back from the dead, does that mean anyone who has flat-lined after a heart attack etc has been resurrected?

Archived