Sam Rush - Job so far analysis

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And would get us promoted and keep us there.That is the priority cant afford to be to precious.

Would he? His PL record is pretty average, played his part in 3 relegation and two relegation battles, if we go down the 6ft clog route, get Pulis if he leaves Stoke.

Would he? His PL record is pretty average, played his part in 3 relegation and two relegation battles, if we go down the 6ft clog route, get Pulis if he leaves Stoke.

I think the key words there are PL and average,works for me.Better than a worse than average championship

manager.

Funny that idle gossip is your speciality.

bah you see i offer opinions and don't state them as fact and then start talking as if they are definitely going to happen and now Mr Rush's job is to replace a manager who is under contract and there are no reports of him actually being on the verge of him leaving.

no matter how many times it is said it doesn't make it true

bah you see i offer opinions and don't state them as fact and then start talking as if they are definitely going to happen and now Mr Rush's job is to replace a manager who is under contract and there are no reports of him actually being on the verge of him leaving.

no matter how many times it is said it doesn't make it true

I thought I remembered you starting a thread based on rumours :-)

Hughes has gone mate. Injured my arse. The kids gone. Man City.

The money, if spent wisely, by the right man, could take us to the next level though.

Not true. He was offered the opportunity to carry on playing with pain killing injections but turned it down. For the last few weeks he was in the team he was playing with an injury.

Archived