Sam Rush - Job so far analysis

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam rush has been amazing.

Everyday the sun rises in the morning because of sam, and it sets in the evening because of him too.

So far there hasn't been a single day when this hasn't happened.

He makes babies smile and cures the elderly and the infirm of their various afflictions.

The lame begin to walk and the blind begin to see.

Birds sing and all the dark clouds disappear.

Oh yes.

We are in safe hands with Sam.

If we were successful on the pitch we wouldn't be worried what the CEO was up to.

It's a sad state we are more worried about what happens off the pitch than on

If we were successful on the pitch we wouldn't be worried what the CEO was up to.

It's a sad state we are more worried about what happens off the pitch than on

At the moment i think we are worrying more about whats going on on the pitch. We should be anyway. We have Leicester next which is going to be very tough to get anything from and at the moment we have a few losses away from the releagation zone.

Not the way we should have ever ended the season. Somethings wrong.

Just joking Leeds Ram.Call it light relief,gallows humour what you will.Thing is I have been predicting

this scenario for about 4 years now,taking loads of stick,personal abuse,go and support Forest,Leeds

supporter,you name it.Now all these people are suddenly coming over to the dark side like they have

been thinking the same thing all along.

Mind you I had the same thing over Jewell.Deja vu all over again,but I will still be here ready to judge

the next manager.

Hes also come out and said - and will be in his programme notes tomorrow

1) no more Friday night games - weekend fixtures will be Saturday 3pm unless moved for TV

2) after speaking to fans about branding we will be going back to basics and making the simple Ram the focus of the clubs identity (the ram will stay free on the shirts I hope then(

That proves he reads my posts on here. Cheers Sam ;)

Hes also come out and said - and will be in his programme notes tomorrow

1) no more Friday night games - weekend fixtures will be Saturday 3pm unless moved for TV

2) after speaking to fans about branding we will be going back to basics and making the simple Ram the focus of the clubs identity (the ram will stay free on the shirts I hope then(

what about sponge head and the crap music. can we get rid of that too.

Archived