Sam Rush - Job so far analysis

ChaddesdenRam

Hughes has gone mate. Injured my arse. The kids gone. Man City.

The money, if spent wisely, by the right man, could take us to the next level though.

You do come out with some crap at the best of times. As for the worst of times....

Now there's a thought. If we get rid of Theo and Sammon, we could write a book about it.

"A Sale of Two Titties" - by Dahl's Chickens.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my point of view...

Have met with him for a coffee.

Spoken to him a few times on phone.

Exchanged emails outside working hours.

My point. He has time for the fans. This can only be a good thing. Find him very relaxing and easy to talk to. He will be good for this role and happy that the club have employed him.

Just to add with him meeting fans in pubs around the county. Come on, how many CEO's do you know that would do this? Outside their comfort zone so fair play from me.

From my point of view...

Have met with him for a coffee.

Spoken to him a few times on phone.

Exchanged emails outside working hours.

My point. He has time for the fans. This can only be a good thing. Find him very relaxing and easy to talk to. He will be good for this role and happy that the club have employed him.

Just to add with him meeting fans in pubs around the county. Come on, how many CEO's do you know that would do this? Outside their comfort zone so fair play from me.

he might be very comfortable in a pub sinking a pint or three

thanks for posting that DavenportRam. Still listening and it's very interesting.

I was particularly perky when I heard him say this.

The squad was deemed as strong enough in January but since then we had a bit of an injury crisis so we did our purchases in February.

hmmmm. He talks a lot about purchasing Chris Martin.

Thank heavens he pointed out that the underlying cash loss was around £3m.Hope this saves me needless work in future.

The other thing that struck me was that he said 3rd party debt was £15m-this should mean that the 'revolving loan' wasn't drawn down this year.

thanks for posting that DavenportRam. Still listening and it's very interesting.

I was particularly perky when I heard him say this.

The squad was deemed as strong enough in January but since then we had a bit of an injury crisis so we did our purchases in February.

hmmmm. He talks a lot about purchasing Chris Martin.

cant take credit for the video posted it was NSR

Archived