Season Tickets..

Ambitious

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just renewed - SS block D near to where seats have been taken out for segregation. Saved £140 moving.

Not many of the cheap seats left either.

Only four blocks - 2 upper and 2 lower tied opened for sale

Yep.

We renewed, decided to after all. But not because somebody from the club hung around the ticket office trying to convince us it made sense. Not because of who the manager is, or the fact that if we're willing to pay a bit more we can enjoy a pleasant stroll into the Pedigree suite like some elite member..

No.

Simple fact is, it's our club and I can't have Dav listening to Rams player in the living room on the day the new season kicks off. That'll never do.

For the sake of my sanity, we have to be there so we've saved our pennies and coughed up.

I think in a few ways we'll be glad to see the back of this season, which makes me all the more optimistic for the start of the next one.

New targets, maybe some new players - but the same ethos and team spirit we've seen - but need more of.

Just have to be at PP to do our bit for the team, that's all any fan can do.

Roll on next season. :-)

And isn't it just standard for football season tickets that prices go up because of inflation?

No, because the prices have nothing to do with inflation, we have been funding player wages for the past couple of decades that have gone way beyond the rate of inflation.

Big decision for me. I work permanent lates and I struggle to make midweek matches. I can cope with the normal amount but the 3 extra Friday night games this season has made me think it might be better to just buy the weekend games in advance and pay as you go for the odd evening game.

I'll email the club and check if they are using  Digonex again (i presume they are), and if they plan to switch saturday games to friday nights again.

My Dad went to one of these Q&As at PPS with Sam Rush, and he said there'll be no Friday games next season. He asked because I missed out on more games than usual this season (living in London).

The ticket office was busy this morning - loads of people queuing

I only popped in to upgrade my daughter's seat to a pensioner one as my dad is coming over that weekend - I decided that I didn't want to hang around for half an hour, so I called back in this afternoon.

By four o'clock the ticket office was empty.

I've read (on here I think) that there is no phone deal this year. Can anyone confirm that? Does that mean that we will have a new shirt sponsor for next season?

This season I did a format which I quite enjoyed, I did the 12 game plan, so I watched the matches I chose (I have no interest watching Barnsley in -3 weather) and saved myself about £130 in the process as well. I'll be doing something similar again next season hopefully if work doesn't take over my life!

The ticket office was busy this morning - loads of people queuing

I only popped in to upgrade my daughter's seat to a pensioner one as my dad is coming over that weekend - I decided that I didn't want to hang around for half an hour, so I called back in this afternoon.

By four o'clock the ticket office was empty.

I've read (on here I think) that there is no phone deal this year. Can anyone confirm that? Does that mean that we will have a new shirt sponsor for next season?

No phone deal this season

My Dad went to one of these Q&As at PPS with Sam Rush, and he said there'll be no Friday games next season. He asked because I missed out on more games than usual this season (living in London).

I have the same problem... Have to take afternoon off work for Friday games and afternoon and next morning to get to weeknight games...

Always makes losing on a Tuesday night fun...

Archived