March Games

EastKentRam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Palacio must of injured, but nope he is on the bench. Him and the keeper are the only 2 players in the Inter team worth knowing, and Gaurin who is okay but he is on the bench too... match fixing anyone?  :lol:

They saw AC Milan replacing some world class players with OK players and thought they'd do one better and get rid of all World Class players. They've got better players loaned out I'm sure!

Whilst Inter have a weak squad in compared to 3 or 4 years ago they're playing out a weak frontline compared to what they do during the season.. They're missing 4 first teamers but I'm not sure that's down to injuries more down to not taking the Europa League seriously..

The Italians never have any decent sides in the Europa League and that has majorly affected their ranking points.. So much that Germany has overtaken them and now have 4 sides in the CL whilst Italy only has 3..

With Juve and Napoli going strong big clubs like Roma, Milan, Italy and Lazio will have to deal only with the Europa League each year and thus not being able to attract the best players..

All of them are nowhere near as good as 5 years ago whilst Juve has massively overtaken them.

Have sympathy for Zanetti, deserves better than playing with this rubbish.

At least he's had his day though. He'll be remembered as part of the real Inter. I can't believe that they were so desperate to offload Sneijder. His wages were ridiculous but apparently he was past his best!!

Whilst Inter have a weak squad in compared to 3 or 4 years ago they're playing out a weak frontline compared to what they do during the season.. They're missing 4 first teamers but I'm not sure that's down to injuries more down to not taking the Europa League seriously..

The Italians never have any decent sides in the Europa League and that has majorly affected their ranking points.. So much that Germany has overtaken them and now have 4 sides in the CL whilst Italy only has 3..

With Juve and Napoli going strong big clubs like Roma, Milan, Italy and Lazio will have to deal only with the Europa League each year and thus not being able to attract the best players..

All of them are nowhere near as good as 5 years ago whilst Juve has massively overtaken them.

Bundesliga is a better division than Serie A but it definitely isn't as bad as people make out.

Premier League Bundesliga and La Liga are all similar standard

Ligue 1 and Serie A is similar standard. 

my opinion, oh, and 3-0... Spurs are just the better team, no ifs or buts about it! 

I think the best of the PL is better than the best of Serie A. But the PL often gets rated so highly because it has 4/5 really good teams. The rest always drop off massively. In Serie A and such the 'also rans' are pretty good. All I really know is Juventus should only worry about Napoli for the foreseeable future. Possibly AC Milan if they don't sell.

Archived