Ashamed of our fans tonight

rad1919

i thought the for one the ref did us no favours at all by giving them free kicks when they were not, and there goal was miles off side but lines men just looked away and when he did he gave us a smile in other words i am glad they scored. i think personal conner sammion should have been taken off at half time. and replaced him with masion bennent, and then i would have taken paul coutts off and replaced him with ben davies. i for one i did not boo conner sammion but he was driving me crazy when he should got those other three goal bound in.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't hear the boo's after the penalty miss but i did at half time (not just for the ref). I was fustrated tonight. I thought we could have/should have got points tonight. I didn't think we played bad just that clubs have worked out how to stop us playing. We needed plan B but there wasn't one.

Well i saw him win a few headers, he also held the ball up a few times and certainly skinned their full backs on a few occasions, worst player for me was Jacobs, did nothing for me at all.

I thought Jacobs looked lively and was always looking to take on their fullback, he had a good second half

Hamstring again. He was being a tosser. Doing keepy uppies then punted the ball up field. Serves him right.

That's it, call our current most potent striker a tosser aswell. Our fans baffle me, they really do.

Is it ok for a player to miss a penalty?

Its dissapointing but at the end of the day, its football. Is it ok for an £80 million pound player to miss a penalty? We are human.

I am questioning the Derby fans rather tan the club because some are a disgrace. We dont care If you dont renew your season ticket next year, in fact it is a revelation. If you do not want to encourage our players, then you know where the City Ground is. Bye.

That's it, call our current most potent striker a tosser aswell. Our fans baffle me, they really do.

Plus the reason he was doing keepy uppies was because he couldn't clear the ball with his left foot. (because that was his injured side)

Everyone needs to go to bed i think.

Nigggggggght

I don't like Jamie ward. Never have, never will. He got injured by being a dick. It's his own fault. I'm gutted he's injured because he is our top goalscorer but you do **** like that your getting **** from me.

i was right in line for there first one jake buxton pulled away which made there goal scorer offside, i was not the only one but half the east stand on my side stood and protested with me.

He may have been offside but if the ball reaches him via a deflection I don't believe that the player is then offside.

I don't like Jamie ward. Never have, never will. He got injured by being a dick. It's his own fault. I'm gutted he's injured because he is our top goalscorer but you do **** like that your getting **** from me.

According to Sherman above us, he couldn't clear with his left. Did you see him doing it? Were you there? Why is he a tosser for clearing the ball? Unless he was needlessly doing kick-ups in a position of needing to clear, which doesn't sound like Ward, he presumably meant to get the ball to a decent enough height to punt high out of reach.

Judge the action, not the player. Think it through, why would he do kick-ups for no reason when needing to clear? Does he have a history of such things? Not to my knowledge.

According to Sherman above us, he couldn't clear with his left. Did you see him doing it? Were you there? Why is he a tosser for clearing the ball? Unless he was needlessly doing kick-ups in a position of needing to clear, which doesn't sound like Ward, he presumably meant to get the ball to a decent enough height to punt high out of reach.

Judge the action, not the player. Think it through, why would he do kick-ups for no reason when needing to clear? Does he have a history of such things? Not to my knowledge.

I was their and on the right side of the pitch. There was one player near him and not really closing him down he could've taken a touch and just passed it backwards. But nope. 4/5 pointless keepy uppies no one near him then HOOF and no more hamstring and no more top goalscorer.

He was in midfield as well there was no danger to the goal and he's a tosser for getting himself injured his goal scoring run I think has made him think he's better than he is and now he's doing stupid stuff like that.

Archived