The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

He is comfortable on the ball and can play the ball from the back... Agree he wouldn't move to warm the bench but would give us options and even able to play 3 at the back. Sam and Nige just need to sell him the vision for top 6 to a player who needs a new club and challenge

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Ayala is now out of contract at Norwich and is still only 22 and is an experienced CB at championship level. Would provide competition at CB and is still young..

I wouldn't remote class him as "experienced".

I think if we are going in for a CB we should look at how the promoted teams Cardiff Hull and Palaces defences are shaping up, if they spend big now they're up we could go in for a squad CB.

Last season Cardiff had Turner Hudson Connonly and then got Leon Barnett on loan from Norwich when Hudson got injured.

If they sign a CB we could look at one of them. Barnett has been promoted with west Brom Cardiff and Norwich and is no where near being in the picture at Norwich.

Connonly won't play in the prem. he's good. I think these are who we should be looking at

How about Craig Dawson. Not getting anywhere West Broms team, spent time on loan in the championship with Bolton last season. Maybe not a permanent signing but think he would go straight into the team on a 6 month loan. Don't think he's out of our reach.

How about Craig Dawson. Not getting anywhere West Broms team, spent time on loan in the championship with Bolton last season. Maybe not a permanent signing but think he would go straight into the team on a 6 month loan. Don't think he's out of our reach.

if they pay about 50% of his wages then why not? :D

West Brom have said that his is in their first team plans, plus i reckon the whole of the championship would want him if he was available too.

Nixon at it again

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko Any Derby news on outs or Ins AL as it seems to of gone quiet at the moment.

@2753cox: @reluctantnicko Any Derby news on outs or Ins AL as it seems to of gone quiet at the moment.

@reluctantnicko: @2753cox This would be a buy. New name. But not going for the story just yet as there's a bit to happen first.

Nixon at it again

@reluctantnicko: @2753cox This would be a buy. New name. But not going for the story just yet as there's a bit to happen first.

@reluctantnicko: @Derby_County1 @2753cox Championship

I just excitement-weed myself a little... running down the inside leg of the batsuit... 

Soaked your batpole?

@Derek_Hayford: #Chesterfield's Tendayi Darikwa is a target for #DCFC #Liverpool and #Everton. Derby have enquired.

Some journo whose been right about the last few Forest signings. Has like 2k followers

isn't he the young right midfielder from chesterfield?

If I could cherry pick a centre half that I wanted to sign for us and I thought might just be in our price range.

Step forward Ben Turner. I'd be keen to find out if he was on our radar while we were watching Keogh.

I loved him as a player while he was at Coventry and he didn't get any worse playing for Cardiff. Only got a year left, good age and solid as a rock.

Archived