The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am amazed that so many are taking this as gospel yet there have been no previous from him or any background how he could possibly know anything.

I have faith, although he could just say The first to unknown signings we make were the ones he knew... Thanks for putting doubt in my mind :(

I am lying sorry I don't actually know anything.

Only joking of course.

It's not like I speak to the manager guys but the 3 people I know are very well informed. As I said if everyone is getting cheesed off with me then I will just stop posting on the transfer speculation.

The Buxton and Clough pre-Blackpool rams player interviews will be up soon.

Only joking of course.

It's not like I speak to the manager guys but the 3 people I know are very well informed. As I said if everyone is getting cheesed off with me then I will just stop posting on the transfer speculation.

You carry on lad..............Moaners moan.

Only joking of course.

What do these people in the know do?

Jamie Mackie. (QPR)

Steven Ward (Wolves)

Danny Murphy - Player/Coach (Blackburn)

Mackie would be a great shout and Cloughie was keen on him a few years back but I think (once again) he'd be out of our price range.

Why is that moaning? So no facts, just a someone told me and know its gospel. Yet you can't even start a transfer rumour on here (rightly) without any actual link

You are right i have no facts i have not given any information away.

Simply said the players I have heard we are interested in would be great additions to the squad if we are aiming for a playoff push.

Just wanted to inform fellow derby fans that we could have a promising summer ahead. Your word is as good as mine as people have said I could be talking absolute nonsense.

I have one idea, if I went onto word and wrote out the information I know now, then saved it. When it gets past the summer to prove as you guys say I don't just simply say I already knew that I could take a picture of the date it was saved ??

Simply said the players I have heard we are interested in would be great additions to the squad if we are aiming for a playoff push.

Just wanted to inform fellow derby fans that we could have a promising summer ahead. Your word is as good as mine as people have said I could be talking absolute nonsense.

I have one idea, if I went onto word and wrote out the information I know now, then saved it. When it gets past the summer to prove as you guys say I don't just simply say I already knew that I could take a picture of the date it was saved ??

if you say you know who we're intested in then its 10x better than any speculation that comes out of the daily mirrors arse ;)

Don't worry, I beleive you, and that's all that matters.

You also could also just ignore the banter and know that you're right (if you are) :)

Everyone back off my boy Shabash. He cannot tell us the players as he has been told not to. If he does he will be in the dog house with his source and then he will give us no info at all. Plus if he loses his source he will be as boring as he usually is with his three page essays, and nobody wanats that.

Archived