2013 Formula One World Championship

CumbrianRam

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Donington Park today and saw the Formula 1 collection. It's brilliant. Couldn't see the JPS 72 as it was in a private event behind a coded door...

Took loads of pics thatI can post if anyone would like to see them? There was also a collection of Senna photographs being shown for the first time ever in the UK. I took photos of the photos :-)

Just about to enjoy me roast chicken, yorkshire puds and loads of veg, I timed it perfectly so we could eat just as the race started - after a couple of forkfulls I found a dead caterpillar next to me brocolli.

No roast dinner for me then, that was it, it went straight in the bin. I felt proper sick, that's the last time I let Dav prep the veg.

Just about to enjoy me roast chicken, yorkshire puds and loads of veg, I timed it perfectly so we could eat just as the race started - after a couple of forkfulls I found a dead caterpillar next to me brocolli.

No roast dinner for me then, that was it, it went straight in the bin. I felt proper sick, that's the last time I let Dav prep the veg.

Had the caterpillar ate much ?

sorry , in seriousnessability , i'd have chucked it too..

Gross..

super-sheep sez forum posters not allowed..

Well super sheep, I is a mod, so tough. I is changing the rules, coz I can ;-)

Archived