Something really positive for Derby County

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of our youth playerrs look like they can become real quality. id love to see kwame thomas given a go towards the end of the season like Bennett and Hughes were. Also i rate the the young keeper Mats Morch. Very good shot stopper. hopefully they get a go this season.

Some of our youth playerrs look like they can become real quality. id love to see kwame thomas given a go towards the end of the season like Bennett and Hughes were. Also i rate the the young keeper Mats Morch. Very good shot stopper. hopefully they get a go this season.

You are correct mats morch is a quality keeper but just to confirm he is not an under 18 he is too old. It was etheridge in goal, I am sure you knew but just to confirm. There is a little bit of a dilemma in that morch could develop loads as goal keeper for the under 21 team but frank fielding or legzdins play in it depending on who doesn't play.

Lelan and Hanson should definitely be loaned to a league 2 club next season. To get bullied and have a physical challenge because the under 18s is not physical enough to prepare them for the 1st team. Under 21s is a challenge in fairness but players like Gjokak and the CBs that don't play 1st team keep them out.

You are correct mats morch is a quality keeper but just to confirm he is not an under 18 he is too old. It was etheridge in goal, I am sure you knew but just to confirm. There is a little bit of a dilemma in that morch could develop loads as goal keeper for the under 21 team but frank fielding or legzdins play in it depending on who doesn't play.

I didnt see who played last night but i have seen morch play on a few occasions last season and every time looked a quality keeper. If we do let Fielding go in the summer Morch should be the replacement.

I didnt see who played last night but i have seen morch play on a few occasions last season and every time looked a quality keeper. If we do let Fielding go in the summer Morch should be the replacement.

If you YouTube search Arsenal Vs Derby County youth cup click the first link.

Morch played excellent but I don't think he has the height for first team reserve Keeper yet.

If they are playing well in the U18's, leave them there - can only raise their confidence. That said, hasn't Hanson been on the bench for the last couple of 1st team games? Bolton at the least, sure I saw his name.

Bring on the next giant killing - Chelski at PP! Might try and get to that one - I'd have been at the Citeh game if it weren't for a lack of funds 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Morch is very highly rated at the club from the people I speak to, wouldn't surprise me at all if he was on the bench next season and Frankie is sold. Goalkeeper is probably the only position on the pitch where you don't need three quality players!

Archived