Where are all the chippies?

Ramant62

Hi fellow rams. Im up from Hereford with the mrs and my daughter to see us beat wolves tomorrow. Never stayed in the city centre before, and we have just been out trying to find a chippy but just cant see one anywhere. We are staying in the cathedral quarter. Anyone point us in the right direction? Thanks

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind the chippies, that was last night. My quest for this morning is to find a decent full english. They want to charge a tenner at this hotel. Only want the usual sausage, bacon, egg and beans,and they must be serving truffles with it anall at that price!

Sam if you're reading mate, put a f*cking big chippy on Pride Park Plaza will ya. I know it's not your fault and I would ask politely but I've had enough.

Don't bother if they're gonna be hard on the outside fluffy on the inside, they're ****. They need to be greasy and so soggy that when you lift up one end they break in the middle.

Another thing, don't put them on a polystyrene tray, that ruins them, two or three sheets will do and if the outer sheet doesn't turn transparent then they're ruined.

Oh and bin them blue forks, they're for chip amateurs. Oh and the lady serving, she's gotta have hooped earrings and say "want 'em in a bag duck?"

IF the above is strictly adhered to, it would be heaven.

Sam if you're reading mate, put a f*cking big chippy on Pride Park Plaza will ya. I know it's not your fault and I would ask politely but I've had enough.

Don't bother if they're gonna be hard on the outside fluffy on the inside, they're ****. They need to be greasy and so soggy that when you lift up one end they break in the middle.

Another thing, don't put them on a polystyrene tray, that ruins them, two or three sheets will do and if the outer sheet doesn't turn transparent then they're ruined.

Oh and bin them blue forks, they're for chip amateurs. Oh and the lady serving, she's gotta have hooped earrings and say "want 'em in a bag duck?"

IF the above is strictly adhered to, it would be heaven.

If you weren't a Stokie I could love you for that post. Proper love. Graham Norton style

Archived